Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Piles of Notes - Do you want them?

Options
  • 17-03-2009 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭

It might be a bit late in the year, for current sixth years to take them, but ye can have 'em if ye want.

Basically, i have pile of notes, reaching on a foot high in the corner of my room. Some are messy scribbles written quickly, and others are well written, well layed out, proper studying notes. Theres too much there to split up by subject, so if you want them, you take all of them.

The subjects i did:

English H/L - B2
    Comparitive Study Headings: Cultural Context, Theme, Literary Genre
    Comparitive Study Texts: How Many Miles to Babylon - Jennifer Johnston
    My Left Foot
    The Plough and The Stars - Sean O'Casey
    (Will include both texts, and a work book on the film)
    Shakesperian Play: Othello (will include play and a "cliffs notes" book on it
    Poets Studied - Adrienne Rich, John Donne, Derek Mahon, Robert Frost, and some other woman that i cant remember

Irish H/L - B2
    Play Studied - An Triail (will include text)

Maths H/L - C1
    Biology H/L - B2
    History H/L - C3
    French H/L - B2
    Business H/L - A2

lol, looking back i didnt really fare all that well, those are the results i think i got, the letters are right, cant be definite on the numbers, came out with 490 in the end anyway.

So yeah, All my notes are up for grabs. I live in Carrigaline, Co.Cork, so i can drop them to anyone who lives there, or i can meet up in cork city.

Also, will be selling off a few of my old books, i would give them away, but i am very broke atm. Dont worry though, prices will be more than reasonable. I will edit in the adverts links when i have them uploaded

Also, i know some of the stuff may not be relevant, most notably Othello, so i would like if whoever takes them would pass it on to someone that needs it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭insinkerator

bump.

I kinda do need to get rid of these soon. Taking up a bit of space in my room. I dont really want to throw them out, if someone can get some use out of them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭JSK 252

bump.

I kinda do need to get rid of these soon. Taking up a bit of space in my room. I dont really want to throw them out, if someone can get some use out of them?

I sent you a PM being a fellow corkonian.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Haha, you should see the piles of books and notes in my room... I have a knee-high pile of pages from refill pads I used in 5th and 6th year, keep planning on making something out of it, but, you know, laziness occurs.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Haha, you should see the piles of books and notes in my room... I have a knee-high pile of pages from refill pads I used in 5th and 6th year, keep planning on making something out of it, but, you know, laziness occurs.

If you need immediate disposal, I'd be happy to take any Irish/Physics/French notes off your hands:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Fad wrote: »
    If you need immediate disposal, I'd be happy to take any Irish/Physics/French notes off your hands:pac:
    I'll look at what I have... French, probably not, but I made some fancy Physics notes if I recall. I gave Piste my Maths/Music notes, they were nice too. Put so much time into those music notes...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

I'll look at what I have... French, probably not, but I made some fancy Physics notes if I recall. I gave Piste my Maths/Music notes, they were nice too. Put so much time into those music notes...

I know you'll be relieved to know that I neither do Music or Higher Level Maths (Although I wish I do sometimes).

Anything in relation to French/Physics/Irish would be absolutely fantastic,if you dont have anything, thanks anyway :)

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Paddy001

I would take the business notes but since you wanna get rid of the rest, I won't because the others are no good to me!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,229 ✭✭✭pathway33

Paddy001 wrote: »
    I would take the business notes but since you wanna get rid of the rest, I won't because the others are no good to me!

why not take them all, separate out the business notes and fek the rest in the river :D

Advertisement