Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

magnum bullets

Options
  • 17-03-2009 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

hi, have bought a .22 magnum and was wondering about best bullets for it, haven't recieved licence back yet but am curious as to what to buy. i see some of you advising to buy cci bullets for a .22, are they available for the magnum as well?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 737 ✭✭✭sfakiaman

RichieRich wrote: »
    hi, have bought a .22 magnum and was wondering about best bullets for it, haven't recieved licence back yet but am curious as to what to buy. i see some of you advising to buy cci bullets for a .22, are they available for the magnum as well?

You should try as many different brands of ammo as you can find. Every rifle is individual and will prefer a particular cartridge over the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 627 ✭✭✭thelurcher

Don't have my magnum any more but I found the best by far were the Remington Premiers.
    Have a look at rimfirecentral -
    Genuine and helpful crowd on there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭marlin vs

Last time I had a 22 magnum, I couldn't fault Winchester super x.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Couldnt fault wichester in my remington 597

Advertisement