Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Count to a Million Thread

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,448 ✭✭✭✭joes girls

had a brill paddys day .....:):D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,111 ✭✭✭MooseJam

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

2!

Wow! This is fun! I take back everything!!!

I've been known to post in that thread - I never go online just to post in it but if I'm on boards I'll post a few numbers - sure I'm already here why not it only takes a second

Zascar wrote: »
    2!

Wow! This is fun!

come and join ....well you can try......little bit crowded at the moment...you might not keep up.....:):D:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Just get Ross to script the whole thing.

1...2...3....come count with me...........:):D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

is there any way we could rig the servers/system to add maybe 900,000 numbers for us. we could beat the world record by fourteen and a half years.

Seriously this would put Boards.ie on the world map, and we would also get a mention in the guiness book of records too, wouldn't we. this has real potential ppl

sound like an idea to me, anyone else agree with me.

I heartedly endorse this plan

you can count me in.......

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,431 ✭✭✭✭Saibh

Thread completed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,942 ✭✭✭Danbo!

Funny that the thread just hit 50,000 recently, and has more than 500,000 views. Anywho, well done koth

Stee wrote: »
    Funny that the thread just hit 50,000 recently, and has more than 500,000 views. Anywho, well done koth

cool, i jus saved that link so i can use it on any thread.. or is that something we can all do anyway?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭eVeNtInE

This post has been deleted.

/deletes saved link

Advertisement