Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overview of New Firearms Legislation

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

If so why can one walk into a firearms dealer and purchase one without even producing a firearms license.
    For the same reason you can drive down the M50 at 150kph. (ie. you can but it's illegal and you'll be done for it if you're caught).

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭Sikamick

My apologies to you rrpc.

Nevědomost soudní veslo odpustit.

Sikamick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,612 ✭✭✭jwshooter

hi lads were all been silly basxxxds hear me included ,most of us know a bit but none of us know it all .
    we could be hear this time next year talking the same crap, i for one am gonig to stop posting on politics and hear say lets stick to facts .

i love my sport and this is doing it no good .

boards is a very informative site with interesting lads on it this is getting us no where fast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭rrpc

Sikamick wrote: »
    My apologies to you rrpc.

Sikamick

Thank you Mick, didn't mean to get mad, but kept getting tied up in knots trying to sew it all together.

The thing to remember about quoting is the quote begins with [NOPARSE]
    [/NOPARSE] and ends with [NOPARSE]
    [/NOPARSE] - both in square brackets.

If you're putting the persons name in then it starts with [NOPARSE]
    SikaMick wrote:
    [/NOPARSE]

Advertisement