Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Me again, tattoo help!

Options
  • 17-03-2009 3:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 405 ✭✭

Hello, as some of you know, I had a tattoo last week. However, it doesn't appear to sit central on my wrist, it looked fine when he was doing it but there is quite a gap on one side if I hold my arm up.

I know there ain't much I can do but I was thinking of getting a small design put in the gap, like a few little stars or a heart or something (my tattoo is a name).

I have looked online and there isn't much to be honest. Are there any some kind people could show me?

I am wanting it all black, just something really delicate to balance it out.

So typical of me, this. :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Post a pic of what you got and we should be able to help you a little better. For now go to bmezine.com there's a stars section for tattoos I believe.

Advertisement