Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sociology in E&S??

Options
  • 17-03-2009 7:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Right i have economics and sociology down on the Cao, just wondering though about the sociology?? i am doing economics for the leaving and i love it and i am pretty good at it! but whats the sociology like??? any help please??? :rolleyes::rolleyes::eek:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 goth_detective

im in second year doin economics and sociology...never did either for the leaving and i LOVE it now!! for sociology u take 2 modules each semester..ya start off taking intro to soc and soc of the media which really helps to get ya into the subject...its my fave part of my course compared to economics....i def suggest you think of taking this if your offerred it! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

im in second year doin economics and sociology...never did either for the leaving and i LOVE it now!! for sociology u take 2 modules each semester..ya start off taking intro to soc and soc of the media which really helps to get ya into the subject...its my fave part of my course compared to economics....i def suggest you think of taking this if your offerred it! :)

thanks for the reply! is the sociolgy hard ? is it interesting or is it very abstract????????????:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 goth_detective

no its so interesting!!not abstract at all....you look at things that go on around you everyday which u can relate to... and fun especially sociology of media...

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭english4490

no its so interesting!!not abstract at all....you look at things that go on around you everyday which u can relate to... and fun especially sociology of media...
    oh right ok that has helped me get over my worries of the course ! thanks!:rolleyes:

Advertisement