Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auctions in dublin

Options
  • 17-03-2009 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where i would find out about antique auctions in the dublin area??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,084 ✭✭✭dubtom

Take a stroll up Francis street and ask any of the traders.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Google ftw!
    auction rooms O'Reilly's in Francis St. would be a good bet.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,397 ✭✭✭✭Degsy

Gaspode wrote: »
    Google ftw!
    auction rooms O'Reilly's in Francis St. would be a good bet.

They have pawnbrokers auctions on Thursdays in that place.
    Unredeemed pledges including a lot of gold and jewellry.
    They have antiques and bric a brac too.They dont take credit cards mind you.
    Check thier site for details.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

I was just looking for recomendations. Most of the places have auctions during the week. I am looking for ones at the weekend, that have furniture/housing items for sale.

• Advertisement
Advertisement