Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Engagement party ideas - Dublin?

Options
  • 17-03-2009 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Myself and boyf got engaged recently and want to organise a few drinks for friends and family. Thinking of reserving an area in a bar in town with a few platters thrown in. Not to fussy where as long as its suitable for our parents (not overly loud music).

Any suggestions? All ideas welcome :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Metis

Hi, we had our engagement party at home, because we couldn't decide on a place that would really suit the variety of age groups coming to the party (toddlers to grandparents!). We got in a caterer to do some nibbles and hired a small marquee from a company called Indus Marquees. Everyone had a great night and it was really stress free! We got a good deal on the marquee, so I said I'd give the lads a plug! http://www.indusmarquees.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 543 ✭✭✭mrsberries

thanks Metis, but that wouldnt be an option for us as we live in a teeny tiny flat in city centre, but thanks for the suggestion :)

Ive reserved an area SPY bar, which should do the job nicely

Advertisement