Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Train at Louisa Bridge

Options
  • 17-03-2009 11:16pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,218 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Its been sitting there for at least 30mins. Garda helicopter all over it.

Any one know whats going on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Numina

My brother said something to me earlier on about a suicide attempt, he couldn't continue on further because he was eating. I have no idea whether this is true though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭Royal Seahawk

I was on the train. The train driver though somebody jumped out in front of him, however following an extensive search no body was found. Left Drumcondra at 8:54 and arrived in Maynooth at 11:15.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,432 ✭✭✭df1985

16 yr old girl lying on the tracks, train passed over her.pissed drunk,she wasnt hurt miraculously. i happen to know who she was and seen her the next day on my road.

• Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

df1985 wrote: »
    16 yr old girl lying on the tracks, train passed over her.pissed drunk,she wasnt hurt miraculously. i happen to know who she was and seen her the next day on my road.
    What was she doing? Seriously like. sily, silly girl!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

not that many years since those 2 died up there in similar circumstances.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators Posts: 24,367 ✭✭✭✭ChewChew

uberwolf wrote: »
    so true. God, it's really very sad. But also very irritating.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Blue_Wolf

uberwolf wrote: »

Ya remember that was in the gaeltacht in Galway I think 9 years ago?
    Won't get into the details of what happened, might upset few people.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

Jesus if thats true that girl is very lucky. I knew the girl who died there and ye it was very similar circumstances :(

I find it hard to believe that a 16 year old was lying on the tracks and the train went over and she was fine. I think this is a serious case of chinese whispers

• Registered Users Posts: 569 ✭✭✭lods

Blue_Wolf wrote: »
    I find it hard to believe that a 16 year old was lying on the tracks and the train went over and she was fine. I think this is a serious case of chinese whispers
    The liffey champion had the story last week, girl wondering on the tracks dazed , they called out the Garda helicopter to look for another person. Didn't say if she was passsed over by a train

• Advertisement

Dazed? was she on drugs or something?

Chewie wrote: »
    But also very irritating.

What was irritating about 2 people dying?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,196 ✭✭✭Crumble Froo

i think she meant the train delay for 2hrs, especially when you don't know what the story is.

Advertisement