Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asian grocer/shop in Galway??

Options
  • 17-03-2009 11:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,252 ✭✭✭✭

IS there an Asian foodstore in Galway??

If so, where is best, and where are they located??

I need to get me some bits for making miso soup.

Cheers in advance;

MR

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

there is one on market street, next door to that wine bar (forget name) across the road from the be a diva salon.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

another in the Terryland retail area: Down near the veggie shop, there's an entrance into what looks like a small mall, very few tenants in it though, Asian shop on the left. No idea if it's any good, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,660 ✭✭✭GerardKeating

IS there an Asian foodstore in Galway??

If so, where is best, and where are they located??

I need to get me some bits for making miso soup.

Cheers in advance;

MR

Depends on what you mean by Asian, if you mean Asian-Indian, the bengali store beside ALDI-Westside, or the Asian store at the back of the Marriot, round the corner from the N18 electricial store.

There is also an Afro-Carabean-Filipino store on prospect hill and numerous chinesse store if than type if asian appeals to you.

Advertisement