Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coke In Glass bottles?

• 17-03-2009 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi all,

would really like to buy a crate of coke/Diet coke in Glass bottles .... Like the ones in Pubs (ideally bigger!) and the ones on the adverts

Pepsi would be fine too!

Any help would be great ! Have a real craving !

I'm heading to a cash & carry tomorrow (Musgraves) but have been told not to get my hopes up!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭ttilting

bump . . . Anyone?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Not really much point in bumping a thread that's at the very top of the first page. I can move this into snacks & sweets for you if you wish?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Chrome.ie

ttilting wrote: »
    Hi all,

would really like to buy a crate of coke/Diet coke in Glass bottles .... Like the ones in Pubs (ideally bigger!) and the ones on the adverts

Pepsi would be fine too!

Any help would be great ! Have a real craving !

I'm heading to a cash & carry tomorrow (Musgraves) but have been told not to get my hopes up!

Musgraves will not carry this.

Your only hope is to ask your local Pub to sell a case to you.
    If your based in Cork I can help you out.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

ShopEasi on Clanbrassil St have these. I was in there yesterday. Unfortunately, they're 95c and are only 200ml bottles. You might get a deal though if you offer to buy a crate - They had a few crates in the shop. It seems to be a limited offer kinda thing though so the best before date might be worth looking at...

The shop itself is near Leonard's Corner/Sth. Circular Rd. If you're coming from Christchurch towards Harold's Cross, it's on the right hand side, just before Leonard's corner, opposite the bottle bank ironically enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭rocally

They have them in fine wines in Blackkpool, Cork on special offer

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Not sure if it's much use to you, but you can buy 6-pack glass bottles of coke in Sainsburys up north.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 vulkan

Tesco in Eniskillen have both coke and diet coke!
    330ml glass bottles in a 6 pak
    it costs around £3!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

Im almost 100% certain that i've seen crates of coke in glass bottles in elliots cash and carry,just in on one of the small streets off Camden Street in Dublin 2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭Jumboman

I'm also looking to get coke in glass bottles. Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin that sell it ?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Jumboman wrote: »
    I'm also looking to get coke in glass bottles. Does anyone know of any shops in Dublin that sell it ?

Since your query is about Dublin you should ask in the Dublin City forum, you're much more likely to get replies there.

This thread is 5 years old so I'm closing it.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement