Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Al Columbia

Options
  • 18-03-2009 12:31am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20

Howdy
    Just wondering if any of you lovely people have picked up The Biologic Show #0 and #1 in town (Dublin) recently. Mine got destroyed a while back and I'm desperately trying to find them again.Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

You try asking in the comic shops in Dublin, its not a recent comic or published by one of the big two so I doubt they'll have it in stock [you never know you might get lucky] but I'm sure it can be ordered in. If not try the publisher, fantagraphics, website.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 11,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Fysh

Fantagraphics have Issue #0 listed on their site, but not #1. Nowhere else seems to have it (not even ebay!), and Al Columbia's site is the most breathtakingly useless website in terms of information delivery that I've seen in quite some time.

You might try emailing him about it directly; otherwise, ask one of the shops about getting it ordered in as their suppliers may have stock available. Given that it's not particularly recent I wouldn't bet on it though...

Advertisement