Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

boards.ie are getting a warning

Options
  • 18-03-2009 1:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭

Hi,My first post here.I posted in much more detail earlier on after I joined,So if I sin please forgive Me.After Typing for what seemed like hours Site told Me I was not logged in Lol.
    To summarise,a free Programme Called McAfee site advisor(it puts a red for do NOT enter a site,Green for It,s safe.It gives boards.ie a Yellow for Caution,It claims Greenjoker Poker(setuppoker.exe) is the One Dodgy Anything on boards.ie.Site owner and anybody with Siteadvisor can challenge their rating.I would have joined Much sooner only for the Yellow warning,Ask them for a review.
    Thank You

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭Martyr

Might be better posting this in the help desk
    This forum is intended for discussion about computer security issues, but just not those of boards.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Unfortunately it happens. It's been discussed many times before, and is mostly caused by disgrunted former members trying to report the site as unsafe.

Advertisement