Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Game

Options
  • 18-03-2009 9:57am

I wonder if people could help me remember the title of a pretty old game. It was on the PC I think. The basic premise is that there is a child out sleepwalking and you play as his dog (or wolf or something?) and have to ensure that the child is kept alive through a series of levels.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

why do I have a memory of a game like this on the Megadrive, but as a sidescroller/platformer :confused:

am I thinking of another game? I remember the kid wearing light blue pyjamas and a pointed blue hat, he was also holding an oil lamp or candle and holder? I don't remember the kid having such a big nose though.

Did they make a version of this or a sequel for the megadrive or gamegear? I can't find anything online about it :(

Mr E wrote: »

Really? That's insane!

I spent ages on google earlier trying to find it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Always wanted that game for the C64. Looked really good. It was released for red nose day iirc?

• Advertisement

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Always wanted that game for the C64. Looked really good. It was released for red nose day iirc?

Yeah, it was. They have the "Comic Relief" logo at the beginning

• Registered Users Posts: 8,067 ✭✭✭L31mr0d

BlitzKrieg wrote: »

cheers, yeah I think I just seen some isometric screenshots on google images and thought it was a different game. Yeah this is the game I used to play over at my friends house on his C64. Frustrating as hell as far as I can remember. Don't think I got past the first level, would usually just watch my friend play it, he'd lose a life then I'd go and get irritated and just go "let's play midnight resistance or pang, this is crap!" :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,431 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It does look kind of crap looking at it now :)

Advertisement