Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Parade Any Good????

Options
  • 18-03-2009 10:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,925 ✭✭✭

I failed to see the Parade this year so what did the people that saw it think, was it good or bad.

I understand there were no floats which would make it a walkers only parade.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭galvianlord

what do you think....? :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

There were no milk floats, but there were floats.

Seemed like it was 30% "join our evangelical christian church" (most of which were quite creative actually) 30% "different culture celebrating too" (I thought it was cool - plus two Canadian groups! rock on!) 30% children's marching bands (awww - plus some were super cute) and 10% mix of other random stuff.

All in all, good parade - not too long (I had to peeeeeeee) and a good crowd. Absolutely lovely day for it too.

Oh, if any of you got those discount flyers to the Circus New York and plan on going, don't forget the flyers!!! The prices without them are double: ie, grandstand seats are 24 euro per adult and with the flyer you pay 12.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

75132.jpg
    75131.jpg
    75128.jpg
    75130.jpg
    75129.jpg

Sorry about the quality. Have more, but this is a good indicator of what it was like.

Advertisement