Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Database on online cash players?

Options
  • 18-03-2009 10:52am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 106 ✭✭

I was just wonder is there a database for cash game players online? like Sharkscope has for SnGs

Is there any database which covers both?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Rattled77

http://www.pokertableratings.com/

might be what you are after.i haven't registered so don't know too much about it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭Rattled77

i regg'd and it actually seems quite good

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭irishpokeronlin

uh tip for OP... u don't wanna use this while logged into stars, unless you wanna get banned..

prolly the same on FTP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

You could use handhq.com if you want the actual hands for your own database.

Like irishpokeronlin says, I wouldn't browse taleratings/sharkscope with your Stars client open.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

Seriously, why cant you browse tablerating with stars open? I do the whole time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,364 ✭✭✭Mr. Flibble

I've had a pop-up warning from the Stars client when browsing SharkScope. Perhaps they don't check for tableratings at the moment, but if it's banned they probably will soon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 99 ✭✭Rakeline

Table ratings is great to look at but i wouldnt take it to serious aolt of players with big samples on that say its off by quite some bit. Great to watch the huge pots played though. If i was you id get some poker tracker and mining software and data mine your games, you'll soon see who the regs are and how much they make, idleminer + holdem manager is what i use. You cant mine on stars though as its against the TOS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Seriously, why cant you browse tablerating with stars open? I do the whole time.
    It has been banned by quite a few of the sites and you can have your account shut for using it.

A **** load of FTP players got the boot for using Sharkscope while playing, don't know if their money was forfeitted but it's certainly not worth the risk.

Personally I've used HandHQ quite a few times and cannot complain, except that HM takes quite a long time importing 600k-1m hands :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,513 ✭✭✭RoadSweeper

So the client must have some feed back on what sites your browsing when playing?

True? I'm no computer geek, so idk.

Does this not mean they could see if you use IM when playing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,277 ✭✭✭✭Rb

Yep.

As far as I know, the client takes a log of what processes you have running while playing and take a quick snapshot of your screen (to detect bots, banned "calculators", sharkscope, realtime IM conversations regarding hands etc etc).

The common belief is that if you've nothing to hide then you've nothing to worry about but it is an invasion of privacy to some extent, with that being said it is for the benefit of every honest player playing on these sites.

• Advertisement
Advertisement