Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Soap characters you want to smack!

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,796 ✭✭✭GERMAN ROCKS

i must say i quiet enjoy norris in corrie and i really love blanche she has me in stiches. this is my list

corrie
    sally
    gail
    claire
    dev + girlfriend
    kelly
    deirdre-she bugs me something awful
    ken

fair city
    the vast majority of them really but the worst include
    barry
    suzanne
    heather

eastenders
    i think they have a really good cast except for
    mr masuud
    jane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Dalouise

Coronation Street - Ken Barlow for being Mr boring, Liz for being a slapper, Norris for being a waste of space;
    Emmerdale - the entire cast, plus the writers who must have been replaced recently with a bunch of morons;
    Home and Away - all the women in "deep meaningful relationships" after the slightest acquaintance, plus the mouthy one in the cafe whose voice sounds like a metal knife held in a fan;
    Eastenders - I gave up on that one years ago.
    Fair City - I gave up on that one after three episodes when I finally realised it wasn't a spoof. Sadly, I am meeting one of the actors tomorrow. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,383 ✭✭✭emeraldstar

Belle in Home & Away. Oh my God, I.Hate.Her.

And pretty much every single one of the Fair City characters. I cannot watch that show for a minute.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 saz89

i cant believe noone's mentioned charlie from home and away????
    most pathetic excuse for a human being anyone has ever come up with, the one who plays her always has a stupid pained look on her face that could only come from watching herself try to act. and now suddenly she's gay? seriously like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 696 ✭✭✭gogglebok

Dalouise wrote: »
    Fair City - I gave up on that one after three episodes when I finally realised it wasn't a spoof. Sadly, I am meeting one of the actors tomorrow. :rolleyes:

How was the meeting?

(You shouldn't have given up so quickly, by the way. It's the best soap on telly at the moment, and has been for quite a while.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭brettmirl

Home & Away - Colleen.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭DundalkDuffman

Chas's son in Emmerdale for one with the new Wilde son thats sniffing about Katie, David Platt in the street is a given and all things being equal in the world, Deirdre Barlow.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

shel1964 wrote: »
    that new girlfriend of Dev's (Coronation Street)...looks like a crazy frog!:eek:

Agree 100% - but I must admit to pangs of disappointment when it became clear that, after she'd conned Dev into posing naked for a photographer, she was going to renege on her promise to get her own kit off. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭Amy33

The entire cast of Home and Away.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 654 ✭✭✭sillyputty

Victoria in Emmerdale
    Xavier in Home and Away
    Any of the Windass family in Corrie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

CORONATION STREET
    All the Windass family except Gary(I think he's funny)
    David(snake) + Gail(wants to be 16 again with her crap flirting)Platt
    Ken + Deirdre(such boring scenes unless Blanche is with them)
    Dev's girlfriend(bossy)

What's Davids friends name? The dumb lad cause i think he's hilarious

FAIR CITY
    Dominic(bad actor, did you see him trying to cry?)
    Ali(thinks she knows more about Lorcans life than Carol)
    Heather(so far up her own hole i'd say she hasnt seen the light of day for years)
    Barry(looks like a tramp)
    Suzanne(for not even trying to forgive Yvonne)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 d1widdhair

corrie - i cant stand tony gordon not believeable as human, and claire peacock, , and norris' lady mary is pure weird!! and devs girlfriend, and uncle.
    emmerdale - all the wilde family especially d daughter, andy sugden god he annoys me, eli and that one who turned out to be shadrachs daughter, and her mother.
    home and away - belle, martha ruby and charlie, dont turn lesbian the female population are better off with you straight thanks. bloody martin bartlett il slap him if he was my boss.
    hollyoaks - ravi. whiniest excuse for a bouncer ever. sarah, dear god woman, calvin, ste, that blonde new mcqueen.
    wow i would have a sore hand after that lot

if id to choose one thought claire peacock. defo

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Johnnnybravo

Steve mcdonald!! Does he ever not chew on his f%kn nails.......the state of him, how he got 1 woman bemused me but 2 fighting over him!!!

Michelle(corrie)...............pain in the h%le if ever I see one.

Shaun(corrie) and julie.........they just rub me up the wrong way.

Devs uncle.............useless article!! oh and audrey..........judgmental bich!!

Eastenders JANE!!!! Her even more so than Ian Beale. Peggy Mitchell............queen peggy I cannot stand!! Ians daughter Lucy, Id glady reverse over the twirp.Ronnie the sad cow too. Oh and lately Minty purely because hes sooooo pathethic.

Fair city, hmmmmmm oh Niamh!!!! yea defo Niamh . That Louis guy could do with a slap of an iron him and that Yvonne.

Im sure theres more but Im in a good modd so Ill update later :)

TANYA BRANNING!!! Id gladly remove all my others and just smack her.

uggghh she bugs the hole off me, pussy footing around expecting max to beg her into bed. Really hope he starts into Stacey again and she does end up with Charlie the judgmental bi&ch!:mad::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 510 ✭✭✭serjical_strike

blanch from coronation street the nosey annoying tw@t bag god i feel like kicking the screen in whenever her old wrinkled moaning head appears on the screen and her daughter deidre the hoarse third nipple popping out of her top a$$holio.

everyone in emmerdale..

dot from eastenders and i used to hate her ex co worker pauline fowler my god there is a woman i have hated for many a year thank the good lord that she got killed off in it and i dont have to endure he nosiness and moaning anymore. then there is peggy (ger out o my pub) mitchell but the less sais about her the better cause i will get banned from this site most likely:P

(by the way i dont hate old people just the old nosey characters in these soaps;))

blanch from coronation street the nosey annoying tw@t bag god i feel like kicking the screen in whenever her old wrinkled moaning head appears on the screen and her daughter deidre the hoarse third nipple popping out of her top a$$holio.

everyone in emmerdale..

dot from eastenders and i used to hate her ex co worker pauline fowler my god there is a woman i have hated for many a year thank the good lord that she got killed off in it and i dont have to endure he nosiness and moaning anymore. then there is peggy (ger out o my pub) mitchell but the less sais about her the better cause i will get banned from this site most likely:P

(by the way i dont hate old people just the old nosey characters in these soaps;))

lol na still Tanya Branning! Tempted to turn it off now, any scene with that bit&h boils my blood!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 shbwap

Katie in Emmerdale...smug bitch who never does anything except look pretty and chase after every new guy in the villlage. was delighted the other day when Ryan drove off and left her standing at the side of road...serves her right.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

Sophie Webster. Quite apart from anything else, she's got a bone-idle Manchester accent which means I can't understand one word in twenty that she says (and I'm from Liverpool!).
    To my great surprise, on Monday in the Street Party exercise, she jammed a six-inch lolly ice in her mouth, and suddenly I could understand every word. Out it came, and bingo, incomprehensible again. I'm very troubled that we're going to be at a disadvantage when
    Sophie adopts Lesbianism in an upcoming storyline.
    I was also very disappointed in David's beating last week - he seems to be recovering from his injuries much too readily for my liking.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,557 ✭✭✭DublinWriter

The entire cast of Hollyoaks.

That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭lolli

I cant stand Becky in Corrie.... she over acts everything. HATE HER

• Advertisement

Trina EE,...........she makes my skin crawl!! Dirty looking yoke.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭ziggy23

Corrie: Gail (ET in a wig)
    Molly (her eyes freak me out

EE: Ronnie Mitchell such a fcukin moan
    Lucy Beale I'd love to punch her in the head

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Laydee

Eastenders: Trina, Sam Mitchell & Sonia Jackson.

Corrie: Norris, Ahmed from Dev's shop, Teresa from the Kebab shop.

Home & Away: Coleen Smart, Martha Holden & Kirsty Phillips.

Advertisement