Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deer in Dublin 18 -> Pics!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

excellent mate
    nice pictures and a very good read!
    will you be adding to it???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

excellent mate
    nice pictures and a very good read!
    will you be adding to it???

Cheers!

I hadn't planned on adding to it but I have a few more pictures, so I may come back to the thread in a day or two. The hits for the blog skyrocketed today, so it seems as though I will have to forget writing about wine and instead focus solely on large ungulates and Saint Patrick's Day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

rediguana wrote: »
    I did a LITTLE bit of research on deer for the text that accompanies the pics, but there may well be errors. Feel free to correct me and I will edit later.

Nice pics

The deer in Phoenix Park are Fallow as far as I know. You may have known that but the piece seemed to imply they were Red Deer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭rediguana

Vegeta wrote: »
    Nice pics

The deer in Phoenix Park are Fallow as far as I know. You may have known that but the piece seemed to imply they were Red Deer

Ooops, no, I didn't realise that. I just skimmed one article on the net and it seemed to say that it's mostly hybrids around Dublin. Thanks for that, I'll change it later. Might just delete the text on the deers altogether!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

rediguana wrote: »
    Ooops, no, I didn't realise that. I just skimmed one article on the net and it seemed to say that it's mostly hybrids around Dublin. Thanks for that, I'll change it later. Might just delete the text on the deers altogether!

Don't delete it, I enjoyed it and so might others

• Advertisement
Advertisement