Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meteor Free texts to ANY network for a day?

• 18-03-2009 2:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭

Every now and then Meteor text my girlfriend to let her know she has free texts to any network for that specific day, its happened a total of 5 times since christmas! She has the free meteor texts and calls and is using a ready to go phone (same as me)

Anyone else getting this sweet deal, i sure has feck have never received them!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

38 views and not one reply!!! Is anyone getting the texts???

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

no :(
    sounds unusual.. but would be very nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Never got offered this myself and haven't heard of anyone who's got it. Nice extra to be sending out to people though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,919 ✭✭✭Bob the Builder

Never.

Not on it myself, but when i asked two friends of mine on meteor - they said nope.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭airetam_storm

I barely use an old metoer number nowadays that i used to top-up by €20 religiously every 30 days until i got a new sim (to change number, not network :) ). Anyway, Meteor have sent me an offer twice whereby i top-up and get twice the top-up amount credited to my account. I availed of it once as i still send the odd message from the number so the €20 credit for the price of €10 is still useful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,234 ✭✭✭Fresh Pots

My mate got that text about free texts for a day too. Suppose its to encourage you to get texting more and therefore be more likely to top up by €20 a month. I'm sure they're not doing it out of good will!!

Advertisement