If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Philips Shop - New Website

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54,345 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Iv sent a email

Hope to hear a reply soon :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,957 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Ashley

Hi Headshot

I dont see an email from you?
    Did you sent it to The Philips Shop?

I'll pm you a Boardies Special Price on the 32PFL5606H now.

If you're after a different model let me know and i'll do a deal on whatever takes your fancy:)

cheers
    Ash

Howdy Headshot

i have recieved your email - pm with Boardie Special Price winging its way to you now

Cheers
    Ash

Hi Trabpc

I can offer you the 32PFL4606H at the same price I pm'd you for the 32PFL5606H with 5 year warranty.

The choice comes down to 400Hz PMR on the 32/4606H LCD TV
    against the LED Edgelighting (with improved contrast ratio, slimmer frame and better energy efficiency that that brings to the table) and 100Hz PMR on the 32/5606H

The choice is yours!!

atb
    Ash

Hi Folks

Just want to advise you all that The Philips Shop will be closed for the day on Sunday 23rd October.

We are open as normal on Saturday 22nd and alls back to normal on Monday 24th.

I hope this doesn't casue any inconvenience for anyone

This closure is only for The Philips Shop, Richer Sounds is business as usual.

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 942 ✭✭✭trabpc

Hi Trabpc

I can offer you the 32PFL4606H at the same price I pm'd you for the 32PFL5606H with 5 year warranty.

The choice comes down to 400Hz PMR on the 32/4606H LCD TV
    against the LED Edgelighting (with improved contrast ratio, slimmer frame and better energy efficiency that that brings to the table) and 100Hz PMR on the 32/5606H

The choice is yours!!

atb
    Ash

So the 4000 series is better then!!

Nicola on behalf of Ash:

Hey trabpc,

Well there's plus points to both.

In terms of speed the 4000 series has a faster motion processor in the 400Hz PMR but the 5000 series brings higher contrast ratio, slimmer frame and better energy efficiency. They're both retailing at €499.99 instore so I guess maybe the best thing to do is pop on and check them out in person.

We have them up side by side so you can really have a look at the differences.

Let me know if you need any more info.

Thanks a mil, Nicola. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭The Kurgan

Hi,
    Looking for a good price on the LG 42LV550T incl 5 year warranty .
    Am thinking at buying around xmas or just after ... Do Richersounds have sales on around then ??

Also do you still accept one4all vouchers :) ??

thanks a mill,

Hi There

I'd say your best starting a dedicated post re this.
    Dave or Kenny in Richer Sounds will look after you no worries.

Atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭The Kurgan

Cheers AShley will do

• Advertisement

No Worries

All things Philips I can help you with - i'm based in The Philips Shop Dave and Kenny would be the Richer Boardie guys for pricing on the other brands

Hope they look after you

atb
    Ash

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

Hi Ashley , do you have one DS1100 iPod Docking Alarm clock in stock ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 nuni

Looking for a TV, any good offers from range 32-50"? Looking for higher spec ones, demos are fine too.

Thanks,
    Nuni

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 pixel_dots

Hi,

Looking for a good price on a 47PFL7606H.

Thanks

Hi Pixel Dots

Great TV the 47PFL7606H at €1299.99.

We have it running 3D in store and it looks sweet:D

I'll pm you a price now

atb
    Ash

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 DaveHeno92

Hey guys,

Could you give me a quote/stock level for the 37PFL6606H?
    Saw on the Philips Shop website it's going for €699.99 which would be amazing!

Thanks,
    Dave

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

DaveHeno92 wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Could you give me a quote/stock level for the 37PFL6606H?
    Saw on the Philips Shop website it's going for €699.99 which would be amazing!

Thanks,
    Dave

Dave,

Thanks for the post and yep, it's true, we have a very few of the 37PFL6606H that we'll do at €699.99.

If you would like to drop me your contact number to johnmc@richersounds.ie I'll get one of the guys from The Philips Shop to give you a shout with details..

Thanks again and do keep me posted if I can assist in any way,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,342 ✭✭✭Zak Flaps

Hi guys. Just wondering when you will be getting the Fidelio Soundring into the store. I thought it was due out in October. Would be interested in a listen. Have it earmarked as a possible xmas present!

Hi Zak Flap

I'd say you are referring to the new AirPlay enabled Philips DS3800W SoundRing
    ds3800w_10__fv_.jpg
    I expect to see the beauty soon (no confirmed date yet but have chased up info so will post back when I have ETA)

I have yet to see this myself but judging by the spec's it sure sounds interesting:)
    It will be a pretty compact unit with 4 speakers onboard ,2x front and 2x side firing speakers for a very wide soundstage powered by a 16Watt Digital Amplifier (very efficient and cool running)

You can download the free FIDELIO App which ramps up the features and sound options by giving you 5 preset equalizer settings, Internet Radio function and....a 5 day weather forecast!!

Checkout the spec sheet here for the DS3800W

Also available will be the DS3880W which includes an internal battery that will give you upto 3Hrs playback via Airplay or 6hrs hooked up via the 3.5mm input

Check here for the DS3880W spec

The DS3800W will sell for €299.99
    And the DS3880W will go for €349.99

I'll post up straight away once I have ETA

cheers
    Ash

Hi Zak Flap

I'd say you are referring to the new AirPlay enabled Philips DS3800W SoundRing
    ds3800w_10__fv_.jpg
    I expect to see the beauty soon (no confirmed date yet but have chased up info so will post back when I have ETA)

I have yet to see this myself but judging by the spec's it sure sounds interesting:)
    It will be a pretty compact unit with 4 speakers onboard ,2x front and 2x side firing speakers for a very wide soundstage powered by a 16Watt Digital Amplifier (very efficient and cool running)

You can download the free FIDELIO App which ramps up the features and sound options by giving you 5 preset equalizer settings, Internet Radio function and....a 5 day weather forecast!!

Checkout the spec sheet here for the DS3800W

Also available will be the DS3880W which includes an internal battery that will give you upto 3Hrs playback via Airplay or 6hrs hooked up via the 3.5mm input

Check here for the DS3880W spec

The DS3800W will sell for €299.99
    And the DS3880W will go for €349.99

I'll post up straight away once I have ETA

cheers
    Ash

Thanks Ash. That's the one. Hope it's in soon.

• Advertisement

Thats makes two of us!
    I'll post up when I have a due date to report
    atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭rpg

Thats makes two of us!
    atb
    Ash
    Hi Ash,

Does the same apply to the AD7000W AirPlay speaker? An estimated price and whether you think it will be available before Xmas would be appreciated too.

Link: http://www.philips.co.uk/c/audio-system/fidelio-ad7000w_10/prd/

Many thanks,
    Richard

Hi Richard

Afraid this isnt going to make it into Ireland - just spoke with our rep re this and he says its not in the range review....
    Its a cool looking unit and I have nothing thats similar to it either I hate to ad.

I guess the closest in function would be the the DS3800W (still waiting for a confirmation on release date well folks on this :o)

I'll post up once I have the ETA on the SoundRings

atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Skitteryface

Hi There,

I've been looking to buy a new Hi Fi system, something small and compact but with a good set of speakers. From my research online I've come across 2 I quite like:
    PHILIPS DCM 3020/05 and PHILIPS DCB152/05

My budget is €150. Do you have these in stock and what are the price points?

Thanks Guys :)
    Skitt!

Hi Skitt

I can make your choice very simple as the DCB152isnt available in Ireland that just leaves the excellent DCM3020

If you have not had a chance to listen to it call on into us armed with your iPod and give it a blast - its far and away our best Micro HiFi at this price point:)

Speaking of which this system is priced at €179.99 and is worth every cent...
    I'll pm you a Boardies Special Price to hopefully twist your arm
    atb
    Ash

Thats makes two of us!
    atb
    Ash

Hey Ash. Any word on that soundring?

Hi Zak

It's coming!
    Just not sure when:o
    I HOPE to have 'em before Christmas just waiting on a confirmed ETA.

Once I have an ETA from Philips I'll come straight back to you.
    Sorry nothing better to report back to you at the mo.......

Have a great weekend
    Atb
    Ash

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Decoda

Hi Skitt

I can make your choice very simple as the DCB152isnt available in Ireland that just leaves the excellent DCM3020

If you have not had a chance to listen to it call on into us armed with your iPod and give it a blast - its far and away our best Micro HiFi at this price point:)

Speaking of which this system is priced at €179.99 and is worth every cent...
    I'll pm you a Boardies Special Price to hopefully twist your arm
    atb
    Ash

Hi Ash,

I am also interested in one of the DCM3020's. Just a couple of questions though. The Philips Data sheet says that it is compatible with the Ipad, would you happen to know if its compatible with the Ipad2? Also I would be looking for delivery before christmas? Is the "Boardies Special Price" still available?:)

Could you PM me price to include delivery?

Cheers

DC

Hi Decoda

The DCM3020 is proving to be a very popular HiFi - rightfully so as it sounds great!

Yep it will play nice with iPad2 as well.

I'llpm you a price now on it now

Cheers
    Ash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11 bearpal

Hi Ash,

Any chance you could pm me a price on the DCM 3020? Looking at it for an xmas pressie. Do you have them in stock for collection?

Cheers,

Bearpal

This discussion has been closed.