Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile died-Any suggestion for a new one?

• 18-03-2009 2:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭

Hello, mobile died there recently.
    Am a pre-pay customer with Vodafone. I had a look on their site for phones, but cannot see anything I like. Anyone know of any other place I could look? Can I buy any phone and simply put my SIM in and work?
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Rsaeire

dellas1979 wrote: »
    Hello, mobile died there recently.
    Am a pre-pay customer with Vodafone. I had a look on their site for phones, but cannot see anything I like. Anyone know of any other place I could look? Can I buy any phone and simply put my SIM in and work?
    Thanks

If you buy a handset that is network unlocked, then it will work with your Vodafone sim, but if you intend on buying a handset from another mobile operator e.g. O3, Meteor etc, then you will have to get it unlocked first before you put your Vodafone sim into the handset.

What is the make and model of the handset that just died and what features are you looking for in a new handset? Are you interested in touchscreen handsets or the more traditional handsets that have actual buttons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,212 ✭✭✭✭Tom Dunne

Have a look at this sticky and come back to us with some more info.

Once we know what is important to you, it will be easier to recommend you a phone.

Advertisement