Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Yet another seatbelt question

• 18-03-2009 3:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hello everyone,
    I want to install seatbelts in the rear of my motorhome anyone here know where i can look at or buy new seatbelts/seatbelt systems in ireland.
    Thanks.
    :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 471 ✭✭aerosol

Parfit, next to the coachmans pub at Dublin airport could posssibly do it.9 they convert vans to taxis/wheelchair access etc. The problem in campers is overcoming how you get the supports bolted to the chassis.I looked into this alot when looking for my van,not many I found were suitable to retrofit belts properley to

• Registered Users Posts: 38 munsterabu

hi Aerosol,
    thanks for the reply will try them out, i have anchor points from the front seats available to me as i plan to put the system in behind drivers seat,
    i did not realise that this would turn out to be as difficult to source parts.
    Thanking you again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭TigerTim

In a previous motorhome, I got lap straps from 2 cars in a scrap yard & also had 2 x 3-point rally harnesses which gave 4 belted seating positions in the back. 3 -point harness are available on E-Bay

T.

Advertisement