Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Gap year advice needed - OZ/ New Zealand

• 18-03-2009 3:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Hi,

Im taking a sort of gap year before I start work and want to travel cheaply for 5 months.

My proposed plan is to leave in september and head to:

South East Asia (6-8 weeks) - Aus: sydney, and east coast trip (1 month)- New Zealand (6 weeks)- and return via Hong Kong/ Bali/Mumbai or China ???:confused: (3 weeks)- London

Im just wondering is this a good plan and is it manageable for a 5 month trip.

Also where should I go in south east asia? As its really cheap I really want to spend a lot of time there. Which countries are the best to visit?

Also do ye guys have any suggestions for the final leg of the journey for the stop on the way home?

All advice regarding cost, where to go and what to do would be really appreciated.

cheers

Advertisement