Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celbridge Dog Club

Options
  • 18-03-2009 3:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Hi,

Im a Dog Lover and was thinking of starting up a Celbridge dog club for dog lover and enthusiasts. It would give dog owners a chance to share dog playdates, and discuss dog related issues! Do you think there would be much interest?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 139 ✭✭paulkellypix

I certainly think there would be good interest - could be time consuming though!

Keep me in mind should you need my services!

Paul

• Registered Users Posts: 1,183 ✭✭✭Puddleduck

You might have a better idea if you go to the vets and put up an advertisement, see what kind of interest you get..maybe ask the groomers too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 SeanMurphy

Judging by the amount of dog chocolate on the footpaths of our crappy (sorry..) town, you shouldnt have much trouble forming an army of dogs and owners alike.

Imagine the dog chocolate at that gig!:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 angrycommuter80

Thanks for responses on this will put an advert up in Beaufield hoping to get something sorted on this in the next few weeks!!!!

Advertisement