Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rozafa Cafe, Dundrum Road

• 18-03-2009 3:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Hi All,

Putting the feelers out to see who has been in this cafe since it opened last week. My take on it is that the manager and staff are incompetant and see 15 people in the place as being busy and constitutes a 40 minute wait for food.

Anyone else been in?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Pebkac

I am basing my opinion on it giving that I have worked in food service for over 6 years. Staff have left the till unattended, get orders wrong, leave you waiting for ages without telling you what's going on or why there is a delay. The first time I went in I realised that the staff had very little english (no fault to them) and could not converse on any level with the customers and didn't know how to use the till.

Imo, staff should be up to speed on all areas before they are "let loose" on the public. Teething problems are one thing, this place is a total disaster!

Advertisement