Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

So what happened last night? Winds knocked out my freeview on the dish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,176 ✭✭✭✭sammyjo90

she was on mile high on sky 1 I loved that show

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mile_high

THANK YOU!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Hope Charity gets found out soon. She will be bitch slapped up and down the village. She messed with poor Sam. The Dingles will never forgive that. You can kill your cousin (like Debbie did) but you cant hurt poor Sammy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

gazzer wrote: »
    Hope Charity gets found out soon. She will be bitch slapped up and down the village. She messed with poor Sam. The Dingles will never forgive that. You can kill your cousin (like Debbie did) but you cant hurt poor Sammy.

Who did Debbie kill?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Who did Debbie kill?

She was complicit in Gennies death. Cameron finished her off. She also early killed Belle with knock off booze.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Mince Pie wrote: »
    She was complicit in Gennies death. Cameron finished her off. She also early killed Belle with knock off booze.

So she didn't kill anyone then. That's what I thought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mince Pie wrote: »
    So what happened last night? Winds knocked out my freeview on the dish.

Didn't see all of it, but there was a good bit about Sam. He wanted to go again, searching for Rachel but Charity got Jai on tape saying Rachel and Sam were scum etc, and she played it back to Sam. Sam threw a stone through Declan's window. Other than that, there was the story of Charlie Stubbs...sorry James making a deal, to do with the farm. He made sure Cain was watching him in the pub, coming onto the woman he was making the deal with, and booking into the B&B for the night. Moira told Vanessa that there was history between her and James. Cain arrived back with a meal and wine, saying that he and Moira had the house to themselves. That was more or less it, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I'd say dopey Dan knows James is after Moira hope he tells Cain (his boss)

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I'd say dopey Dan knows James is after Moira hope he tells Cain (his boss)

Dopey Dan :D

Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that she "can't wait" to film Moira Barton and Cain Dingle's wedding day.

Moira proposes to Cain next week and although he initially doubts her motives, the couple soon work through their differences and announce that they are engaged.

Speaking to TV Times about her character's big decision, Robb commented: "It's real love. They have a great chemistry and they've come together and made the relationship work, regardless of what has happened in their past.

"Their marriage will be far from dull - those two aren't even dull when they're happy. Everyone keeps saying that Moira is taming Cain, but that isn't true. He has grown up. He has matured and that's what attracted her.

"I can't wait for the potential wedding day. It will be the first time I've got married on screen. I can't imagine it will be traditional. Moira had a traditional white wedding with John - I think she'll want something simpler now."

Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain, has also tipped the on-screen couple for an exciting future.

He said: "I think this is just the start for them. It's going to be a good year. Our producer has some brilliant stories lined up. I think viewers will be pleased to see Cain and Moira together - on Twitter they are known as Coira."

Emmerdale airs Moira's proposal next Monday (February 10) at 7pm on ITV.

• Advertisement

Emmerdale star Natalie J Robb has revealed that she "can't wait" to film Moira Barton and Cain Dingle's wedding day.

Moira proposes to Cain next week and although he initially doubts her motives, the couple soon work through their differences and announce that they are engaged.

Speaking to TV Times about her character's big decision, Robb commented: "It's real love. They have a great chemistry and they've come together and made the relationship work, regardless of what has happened in their past.

"Their marriage will be far from dull - those two aren't even dull when they're happy. Everyone keeps saying that Moira is taming Cain, but that isn't true. He has grown up. He has matured and that's what attracted her.

"I can't wait for the potential wedding day. It will be the first time I've got married on screen. I can't imagine it will be traditional. Moira had a traditional white wedding with John - I think she'll want something simpler now."

Jeff Hordley, who plays Cain, has also tipped the on-screen couple for an exciting future.

He said: "I think this is just the start for them. It's going to be a good year. Our producer has some brilliant stories lined up. I think viewers will be pleased to see Cain and Moira together - on Twitter they are known as Coira

Emmerdale airs Moira's proposal next Monday (February 10) at 7pm on ITV.

finally I think there a great couple

nice to get there getting there act together

I don't see any chemistry between Cain and Moira. Ah well, if they do get married, no doubt there will be plenty of fireworks, some deep secrets revealed etc. Par for the course with soap weddings.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

I was laughing my head off at the last 2 episodes- Marlon running after the pig and Paddy falling in love with it ha ha.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

I was laughing my head off at the last 2 episodes- Marlon running after the pig and Paddy falling in love with it ha ha.

Awww the pig was so cute.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I don't see any chemistry between Cain and Moira. Ah well, if they do get married, no doubt there will be plenty of fireworks, some deep secrets revealed etc. Par for the course with soap weddings.

Me either

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: . . . . . . . . . . . Brenda

her little gestures and the way she moves irritates the sh*t out of me , ggrrrrrrr

A V A wrote: »
    :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: . . . . . . . . . . . Brenda

I am glad though Brenda is still mad at Debbie over Gennie's death

How can Priya's baby be healthy she is so small and isn't eating?

True, especially as everyone seems to have bounced back so easily from the whole Cameron episode. I am tired of Brenda though, going around giving this little evil grin over her shoulder...like when she peered at the watch that she had hidden in a pocket last night.
    I presume she plans to plant it on somebody.

So glad Dan mentioned to Cain about James fancying his chances with Moira. Dan is a brilliant character! I was delighted when Cain turned up at the hotel, or wherever it was that Moira and James were staying. Go Cain!

• Advertisement

im not talking about her being mad at debbie , sure id want to box debbie everytime i saw her if she had something to do with my little humans death , and i would follow her on hliday and box her , if she moved house i would follow her and box her :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Baby will take what it needs from the mother . Hard story to watch.

I wonder could one of Moira's kids belong to James and not John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭lambayire

You should get a job as a soap scriptwriter! :)

only possible outcome could be adam since the girls are gone

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Sorry to bother you guys. But is TV3 player not showing emmerdale anymore?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭lambayire

I can see it on the TV3 website.

lambayire wrote: »
    You should get a job as a soap scriptwriter! :)

I would have kept John with Chas, he'd be alive and Chas would never have went with Cameron so Gennie and Carl too would be alive :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

lambayire wrote: »
    I can see it on the TV3 website.

Must be just mine then - it's not showing up here. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I don't see any chemistry between Cain and Moira.

I think quite the opposite! It must be hard for Rhona (cant remember her real name) watching her husband cosying up to another woman on a daily basis

Oooh good point. That could well emerge

How far along is Pryia supposed to be?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement