Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I would have kept John with Chas, he'd be alive and Chas would never have went with Cameron so Gennie and Carl too would be alive :p

:D I like it!

LB6 wrote: »
    Sorry to bother you guys. But is TV3 player not showing emmerdale anymore?

lol I did this on the corrie thread

youtube emmerdale and the date of the episode you want to see

xx/2/2014

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

lol I did this on the corrie thread

youtube emmerdale and the date of the episode you want to see

xx/2/2014

no good either :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Missed a few eps. I'm guessing that Diane and Eric don't know the full story about the HIV.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Missed a few eps. I'm guessing that Diane and Eric don't know the full story about the HIV.

Only Vicky knows

• Advertisement

LB6 wrote: »
    no good either :'(

emmerdale 10/02/2014

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/53/75980/1/Emmerdale

emmerdale 11/02/2014

http://www.tv3.ie/3player/show/53/0/0/Emmerdale

seems tv3 player is working again

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

great scene with eric and dianne , its not often we see scenes like that in soaps between the "elder person" , but when they are done , they are absolutly tarted up and corny , this scene was done greatly ,

dianne the kinky bitch with her wink and the shirt pull :P

Not even psycho Cameron could stop Chas when she is heat all over James like a rash :p

I'm starting to enjoy Emmerdale again. Missed some lately, but got general gist. I missed the first episode tonight. I'm sure I will catch up. :D

Those Woolie ladies (Chas, Bernice and Diane) are gagging for it :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I'm starting to enjoy Emmerdale again. Missed some lately, but got general gist. I missed the first episode tonight. I'm sure I will catch up. :D

Same here, have missed more than I've seen lately!!:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 972 ✭✭✭bazarakus

This story line is such a nonsense. Val has the virus then her Sister knobs her hubby. As if.

I hate it when soaps do this; just push the bounds too far.

dam chaz and her cackling was OTT last night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

dam chaz and her cackling was OTT last night

Wish she stayed "only in France, not the other side of the world". Enough of the little jokes about her being in I'm a celebrity. Bored of her already.

Poor Diane, she looked so worried last night. Val has a lot to answer for. So irresponsible not telling Eric right away that he could be infected.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

Emmerdale has been very funny this week with some of it's one liners. Bettys "Hairy Muffin" and Bernice tied up whilst the guy went downstairs to get his "Chunky Monkey" :)

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Poor Diane, she looked so worried last night. Val has a lot to answer for. So irresponsible not telling Eric right away that he could be infected.

Diane wouldn't be worried if she had keep her knickers on and away from her sister's husband :p

Diane wouldn't be worried if she had keep her knickers on and away from her sister's husband :p

Well maybe if Val hadn't been such a spineless b!tch and told Eric the truth instead of throwing away their marriage then Eric wouldn't have been a separated man having a fling with another single person.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Well maybe if Val hadn't been such a spineless b!tch and told Eric the truth instead of throwing away their marriage then Eric wouldn't have been a separated man having a fling with another single person.

Can we agree all three of them are in the wrong :p

It was delayed revenge for Diane for Val's fling with Rodney all those years ago when Val got pregnant with Paul! Seriously, I'm liking the new Victoria, she has matured a lot and is so much better without moping Amy and Ky-ul dominating her life.

Does anyone else think that Dom texted Gemma's date and then tried to blame Belle and Sean?

Love the comedy between Jimmy, Nic and Bernice.

Chas and James were very OTT. He is some cheapskate, not insisting on taking Chas away from her workplace for their date. I know she said they would have one in the Woolie but seriously, he could have called a taxi then and taken her into town.

• Advertisement

So glad they know now about Brenda!

Just catching up on bits I missed during week. I think Amelia is brilliant. :D

Why is Ross annoyed with James? I missed some episodes over the last few weeks.

Why is Ross annoyed with James? I missed some episodes over the last few weeks.

Pete was selling drugs but James thought it was Ross and punched him

Megan and
    Jai
    get together

Pete was selling drugs but James thought it was Ross and punched him

Thanks a million. :)
    I think the Bartons are a good addition to the programme, overall. Finn is hilarious dealing with Eric and Val.

Thanks a million. :)
    I think the Bartons are a good addition to the programme, overall. Finn is hilarious dealing with Eric and Val.

I only like Ross and Finn

Same here, but I also think that James riling up Cain makes for some good story lines ahead. I don't notice the other guy much, but overall, I think they have been a good addition.

give finn a storyline or a fella

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭hollypink

Well about time Val.

What a horrible thing for Brenda to say to Bob about his loss not being the same because Dawn died years ago :(

• Advertisement

Did Val finally tell Eric then? How did he react?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement