Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

imagine having a mother like bernice , jesus christ

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Donna returns with Marlon's kid

god dammit im tryna out a face to tha name

and that val one :mad::mad::mad: "Iv brought it all on my self" (to eric in the cafe) , , , sitting their just waiting for attention , eric the dope for giving it to her!!!!!:mad: this whole val thing is really starting to get on my nerves:mad: like would she jump straight into bed with eric if had just been diagnosed with HIV?? no she'd be going of the handle like he was a rat or something :mad: aahhhhhhhhhh caffeine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just watching now. What was the point of Ross bashing Ashley's car against the wall?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Just watching now. What was the point of Ross bashing Ashley's car against the wall?

apparently he has took a dislike to viCARs

• Advertisement

:D, nice one!
    I had forgotten the story about him being involved in the car jacking story until Ashley said it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

I'm very glad that Cain and Chas now know about Belle. Makes the story a lot more entertaining.

I really like the old lad, William, that Ruby is taking care of. I really hope his character wasn't just brought in as a tool to bring Ruby and Seb together. Would be great to start seeing William down the Woolshed getting involved in everyone's business.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Does Dom have any family at all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Does Dom have any family at all?

Zak is his new Dad... :D

get your coat :pac:

• Advertisement

Enjoyed yesterday's episodes, especially when Cain and Chas got involved in advising Belle. I just knew Cain would help to talk her around. :D
    Interesting to see now if they just allow the story to drop, in another while, or will Zak eventually find out. He is so kind to Dom, I like that.
    Dom doesn't seem to have anyone else. I'd forgotten that he and Alicia were a couple, until he went and said to her that it was okay to attend the funeral.

who did chaz kill

lisa mentioned that bell not a kid anymore

then chaz said but yeah i was attacked ? this was years ago ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

who did chaz kill

lisa mentioned that bell not a kid anymore

then chaz said but yeah i was attacked ? this was years ago ?

Chaz was raped/attacked (can't remember how far it went) by Karl she hit him with a rock and thought that she had killed him but It was Cameron who actually killed him. Wasn't that long ago. Was it not last yr.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Chaz was raped/attacked (can't remember how far it went) by Karl she hit him with a rock and thought that she had killed him but It was Cameron who actually killed him. Wasn't that long ago. Was it not last yr.

oh is that what she was talking about i complete forgot Carl raped her

ah anyone remember Carl he was great in emmerdale devious guy the way he left was out of character

emmerdale don't think twice about bumping long-time characters characters off

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Enjoyed yesterday's episodes, especially when Cain and Chas got involved in advising Belle. I just knew Cain would help to talk her around. :D
    Interesting to see now if they just allow the story to drop, in another while, or will Zak eventually find out. He is so kind to Dom, I like that.
    Dom doesn't seem to have anyone else. I'd forgotten that he and Alicia were a couple, until he went and said to her that it was okay to attend the funeral.

I like the way Cain looks after his little sister. But I still wish he would leave the boring Moira and get back with the much more interesting Charity. Cain and Charity have way more chemistry together. Always fighting and getting back together again. He looks so out of place up on the farm.

Ross is a big boy - referring to the shot of him in his boxers :p

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    I like the way Cain looks after his little sister. But I still wish he would leave the boring Moira and get back with the much more interesting Charity. Cain and Charity have way more chemistry together. Always fighting and getting back together again. He looks so out of place up on the farm.

Yes, I agree, much prefer Cain and Charity together although she annoyed me a bit in her goings on with Declan, and what she did to Sam. But definitely sparks always fly when she and Cain are together, way more entertaining, than Cain and Moira.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭nice_very

first time poster though some will recognise me from the FC thread.. I wonder if the nurse will steal money from the old guy? (not good on names)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

nice_very wrote: »
    first time poster though some will recognise me from the FC thread.. I wonder if the nurse will steal money from the old guy? (not good on names)

I thought the money would go missing and she'd be accused because she was accused of theft from the cafe.
    Then I'm also thinking she might steal it to pay for IVF?

nice_very wrote: »

just like me i started in the fair city thread also and now i now on corrie emmerdale & eastenders forms welcome :D

her name is ruby it was just temptation you know just seeing all that money
    she did put it out of her head

where the story is heading is
    ruby finds out that seb helped a couple have a baby before and wants to ask him to helo ruby & ali

but he just said tonight he was expecting with his girlfriend

so maybe i was read it wrong or that
    she would adopted the girlfriend baby ?

also where is ali

• Advertisement

Chas had some great line yesterday in relation to convincing Belle about not going to prison, something like what else can we do bring in Debbie and Charity to share their experiences... :D
    It shouldn't be funny, but it is, in my opinion.

Belle confesses to Zak and the cops and is charged

Ali and Ruby can't get a bank loan and Ruby steals money ( presume it's from the guy she has started working for) to fund the fertility treatment.

Ali and Ruby can't get a bank loan and Ali steals money ( presume it's from the guy she has started working for) to fund the fertility treatment.

ah no i like her :(

ah no i like her :(

Ali robs him not Ruby and then Ruby returns the money

Ali robs him not Ruby and then Ruby returns the money

oops i must of read it wrong

all is good again :)

Sorry tajd :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I hate how predictable soaps are lately.
    I knew that spoiler storyline was gonna happen.
    What happened to soaps surprising us?

Be funny if Jai took half of Charity's share of Home Farm, she cheated on him too with Declan :p

• Advertisement

love how Megan not suspicious at all Delcan giving Chairty a third of the business for free

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement