Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

love how Megan not suspicious at all Delcan giving Chairty a third of the business for free

Megans not proving to be the brightest is she?

Believed Declan about the fire despite all he'd done (moving Alex's body around to keep the Festival on course, lying to the police at that time). She knows that he's well capable of setting fire to Home farm for the insurance.

And he's hit her more than once.

But she still hangs around and will now allow herself to be bullied out of the business.

A real pity seeing as how they set her up to be this dynamic businesswoman.

Now she's just another doormat for "Super " Charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Just half watching last night. Charity chose a strange place to make that phone call. No danger of being overheard...:D
    On cue, Megan appears.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Who did Donna have the baby with?

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭noveltea

Were they married Donna and Marlon? And why did Donna leave, did she cheat on Marlon with some other cop?

Think the kid is Marlons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,323 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

noveltea wrote: »
    Were they married Donna and Marlon? And why did Donna leave, did she cheat on Marlon with some other cop?

The kid is belong to Marlon I wonder does Bob know this

Donna cheated on Marlon with Ross (Paddy's cousin)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Fair play. You two have a better memory than me. I struggle with what has happened last month

love how Megan not suspicious at all Delcan giving Chairty a third of the business for free

I hope eventually Megan's plan is to get Home Farm all for herself

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope eventually Megan's plan is to get Home Farm all for herself

oh how epic would that be if she found out and plotted to get everything

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

noveltea wrote: »

I know Donna cheated on Marlon but as far as I remember she wasn't the type of person who would keep a baby from the father. I think Bob knows the baby is Marlons.

I may be alone in this, but I really don't like David at all.

• Advertisement

LOL'd at drunk Marlon

Oh my God. Little April on the stairs. So sad.

Curlysue76 wrote: »

Yes, and she is such a little dote.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

LynnGrace wrote: »
    He's a pathetic individual.
    I wish he'd stop pretending to care about Priya. He is clearly only concerned with the baby.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I could have sworn Debbie said to Charity "me and Cameron want some alone time" in tonight's episode..Did anyone else hear that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

fussyonion wrote: »
    I could have sworn Debbie said to Charity "me and Cameron want some alone time" in tonight's episode..Did anyone else hear that?

Couldn't be sure but one thing that is certain Charity was on fire tonight. I do get a laugh when people push her buttons.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Ah but he's lovely looking so we'll keep him :)

:( The kid looked heartbroken.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Couldn't be sure but one thing that is certain Charity was on fire tonight. I do get a laugh when people push her buttons.:D

Loved her at the Sharma dinner table :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

That scene broke my heart. Reminded me of when I was a kid, sitting on the stairs, listening to the parents rowing.
    Glad Marlon is getting a good storyline - he's my favourite character.

April seems to be a great little actress. There's a lot of young kid actors in Emmerdale - moreso than other soaps it seems - and they're all really good. Kudos to the casting department in the Dales.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

uote="LynnGrace;89547135"]I may be alone in this, but I really don't like David at all.[/quote]

I find David really annoying. The whole storyline re his blaming Alicia for Priya's
    'Illness' does not make sense. Why does Alicia keep apologising to him? :(

• Advertisement

That scene broke my heart. Reminded me of when I was a kid, sitting on the stairs, listening to the parents rowing.
    Glad Marlon is getting a good storyline - he's my favourite character.

April seems to be a great little actress. There's a lot of young kid actors in Emmerdale - moreso than other soaps it seems - and they're all really good. Kudos to the casting department in the Dales.

And all the kids are so good looking. Loved Gennie and Nikhil's Molly! :)

Posy wrote: »
    He's a pathetic individual.
    I wish he'd stop pretending to care about Priya. He is clearly only concerned with the baby.

David wanting to move into the Sharma household is just crazy! Turning up at
    the factory with his overnight bag was so, so bizarre!! Who writes this rubbish??

brooke 2 wrote: »
    uote="LynnGrace;89547135"]I may be alone in this, but I really don't like David at all.

I find David really annoying. The whole storyline re his blaming Alicia for Priya's
    'Illness' does not make sense. Why does Alicia keep apologising to him? :([/QUOTE]

David is blaming Alicia for not telling him Priya was sick, don't think he's blaming her for Priya being sick.

'Illness' does not make sense. Why does Alicia keep apologising to him? :(

David is blaming Alicia for not telling him Priya was sick, don't think he's blaming her for Priya being sick.[/quote]

Yes, but, even if she did tell him, what could he do about it? Threatening Alicia that he would never speak to her
    again if anything happened to Priya was ridiculous!! Especially, after the way he himself treated Priya!!!

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Loved her at the Sharma dinner table :p

Yes, that was good. I'd like to see Charity getting her comeuppance, even though I don't like Jai either.

charity cheated on jai

jai cheated on charity

she playing victim

just split everything 50/50 and move on

Maybe Cameron will step out of the shower like Bobby Ewing long ago in Dallas. Mind you, there was a lot of water around in the final episode Cameron was on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I had actually rewound at that point. Couldn't make it out at all.
    The whole personality change of Debbie is a little OTT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

Yeah he's a little weasel. Imagine being married to some moron who thinks he can move in with her ex to make sure she eats! Poor Alicia is having a rough time with blokes. First she's going out with Andy who is trying to get Debbie pregnant, then married to David who has Pryia pregnant.
    Let's not even mention the dreaded Dom...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement