Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

fussyonion wrote: »
    I hate how Zak always says "Hm?" before answering someone's question.
    E.g: "What are you doing, Dad?"
    Zak: "Hm? Oh, just making a brew".

I also think Zak and Lisa should really have kept dyeing their hair; this au natural look is really ageing them.

I'm sick of Dom already and I know he's in mourning but please, let's just end this whole storyline before I switch off.

i'm sure it was the actors choice with regards their hair! Sure Zak is hardly young anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

I hate how Zak always says "Hm?" before answering someone's question.
    E.g: "What are you doing, Dad?"
    Zak: "Hm? Oh, just making a brew".

There was some Dingle documentary made and he said he started doing it so he could remember his lines! He was having trouble at the time he started doing it and he just kept doing it.

The EHHH? or HMMM? gave him a second to remember his lines for the scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

is the
    Ross the Daddy ?

as for your spoiler i raise you this JP Liz
    James is the Adam Real Father

Ross as the daddy would be good just as him and Debbie are also likely going to hook up

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

The Dingles certainly keep the police busy :D.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    The Dingles certainly keep the police busy :D.

only reason there employed some tell some great stories down at the cop shop

Bernice continues to be very funny

what about Edna and the £20k in the bin

• Advertisement

Val is my favourite character on any soap at the moment. To be able to turn her sad situation into comedy is not a very easy thing!

And she can play the serious role also! Loved the scene with her and Brenda in the pub!
    and she probably has the biggest heart out of anyone despite being a mouthy northener !

Val is my favourite character on any soap at the moment. To be able to turn her sad situation into comedy is not a very easy thing!

And she can play the serious role also! Loved the scene with her and Brenda in the pub!
    and she probably has the biggest heart out of anyone despite being a mouthy northener !

she took finn under her wing also :)

I laughed when the policeman said to Debbie 'give my regards to your dad' :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,758 ✭✭✭Temaz

She's a great actress!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Jacob is one devil child.

I've missed some episodes. What is he doing with the stuff he's stealing from the shop?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Tetra

Debbie and Pete are really annoying...and they have zero chemistry as a couple.

Radio5 wrote: »

I've missed some episodes. What is he doing with the stuff he's stealing from the shop?

He is selling it to make a bit of money, since Alicia and David found out that he lent money to Leyla from his savings account. They found out after he was told he had to pay to replace Noah's phone.

I think he is a great little actor. When he found out about Alicia not being his mother, I thought he was brilliant in those scenes, in particular.

Tetra wrote: »

Although I thought he stepped up to the (Cain) mark, when he went in and threatened the guy in hospital :D.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Although I thought he stepped up to the (Cain) mark, when he went in and threatened the guy in hospital :D.

Cain approves when they go public as a couple

Finn is so funny! 'Come on Rocky' says he to Eric :D.

Don't worry I'd say she will be ripping Ross's overalls off soon :p

Aaron is coming back

Aaron is coming back

aw im so happy for finn

Aaron is coming back

Yay
    I would guess a love interest for Finn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

I've said before I'm not the biggest Emmerdale fan but I still watch it.

Finn is brilliant.
    What a breath of fresh air to have a comedy character that doesn't try too hard and is instantly likeable.
    I love him in the B&B.

I love Val when she's her comedy best; can't stand all this dark and gloomy stuff-it doesn't suit her.

Priya seems to be pregnant forever!
    Diana had a bit of a nerve getting involved in her anorexia though.

I really wish they'd involve Debbie in a storyline where she gets the chance to smile.
    She is always downcast.

• Advertisement

Radio5 wrote: »

i think he is a good kid, just a bit mischievious. In fairness, you can understand his vendetta against Val, and he didnt really understand the extent of the illness or what it meant ( which makes the reasons the writers chose to write the bystory of him telling everyone online about it a bit odd by the way , but we will ignore that!)

But seriously, he is a good actor and as a character, hes had a bit of a messed up upbringing so the odd bit of mischief can be excused!

the scene on Thursday where she was being arrested and threw down the ladder was absolutely cringey!

"Debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Do you want me to get your father"

"Do you want me to get your mother"

"do you want me to come with you" (yes, the garda car is a taxi, Pete, hop in)

And then he creeps into the house telling her he threatened the guy she stabbed and she pays him with sex..........

Never liked the character Debbie, all her storylines are over dramatic and cold. and

I really wish they'd involve Debbie in a storyline where she gets the chance to smile.
    She is always downcast.

exactly, this is what ive alluded to above, all her storylines are over dramatic and full of turmoil, tragedy and she never was afforded a chance for comedy, not that she could probably execute comedy that well, i imagine.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

since chase's son aaron is coming back , Im sussing him and finn will have a relationship

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Felt really bad for Pollard when he rocked out of the Wolly only to see Val and Ian eating the face off one another...

Pollard is probably my favourite character of late - Chris Chittel is a fantastic actor.

Where's Andy these days?

Where's Andy these days?

He was there during the week. He took the kids overnight from Debbie. The little girl was telling him that Debbie wasn't sleeping.

Finn also inexplicably mentioned Andy's underpants last night...not sure if that counts :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

the scene on Thursday where she was being arrested and threw down the ladder was absolutely cringey!

"Debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

"Do you want me to get your father"

"Do you want me to get your mother"

"do you want me to come with you" (yes, the garda car is a taxi, Pete, hop in)

And then he creeps into the house telling her he threatened the guy she stabbed and she pays him with sex..........

Never liked the character Debbie, all her storylines are over dramatic and cold. and

His voice was so low when he roared debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbieeeeeeeeeeee he sounded like some kind of animal or monster.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    His voice was so low when he roared debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbieeeeeeeeeeee he sounded like some kind of animal or monster.

i thought he sounded like Christy Brown!

"Debbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

• Advertisement

i think its very unfair out of the three barton boys only pete & ross are getting storylines and finn is just a spare part

also does pete ever open his eyes he squints all the time

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement