Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I do wish Donna would at least tell Bob that she is ill. Otherwise it'll be like the Romeo fiasco in Home and Away a few months back.

Megan is looking well and agile for a woman who was almost killed 4 months ago. The powers of recovery are amazing in the Dales.

Declan looks and sound like a right eejit now.

The scene with Katie and Adam in the restaurant was so cringy and predictable.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Yes, and surely she will have to tell Marlon, now that he has agreed to being part of April's life. It's not really something you can spring on someone...oh by the way, I have this condition...
    Probably he will find out by accident, as usual in soapland.
    I'm back up to speed again, caught up on last night's episodes.

little april is adorable

that posh guy in tonight episode is has me in stitches

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Donna still a copper if she is dying?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Is Donna still a copper if she is dying?

she never said what job she was going for

• Advertisement

Did she not say something to Bob a while back about it being a police job or something or maybe I imagined that?

They must have thrown out the mirrors up at Butler's Farm. Everyone who lives there now goes around looking and dressing like a scarecrow, even when they are out socially. No wonder the guy from the posh restaurant couldn't be persuaded to change his mind about ditching them as suppliers even after Adam had paid the bill.

Charity looking very peaky. Hmmmmmmm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Sorry but what happened with Adam and the suppliers??

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Sorry but what happened with Adam and the suppliers??

He took Katy to a posh restaurant and ended up spending too much, his card got declined and they dined-and-dashed. Turned out they were the very same people Pete had a meeting with and had got orders from. They recognised Adam's name from his card. WHATACOINCIDENCE. :D

He took Katy to a posh restaurant and ended up spending too much, his card got declined and they dined-and-dashed. Turned out they were the very same people Pete had a meeting with and had got orders from. They recognised Adam's name from his card. WHATACOINCIDENCE. :D

its the was the waiter that screwed him over

he asked for a bottle of wine and he said whatever

so he charged him the most expensive bottle they had

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Lesson learned for Adam- never order a bottle of champagne and just say "yeah, whatever, any bottle." Champagne is pretty pricey, Adam. :D

• Advertisement

Posy wrote: »
    Lesson learned for Adam- never order a bottle of champagne and just say "yeah, whatever, any bottle." Champagne is pretty pricey, Adam. :D

can i have some water

"sparkling or still"

TAP :D

Haha, Adam said exactly what I was thinking, the Bartons are hardly in a position to be criticising him.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

:mad::mad: Brona's a ****in gob shoite!!!!!! its her fault she stayed anyway and what did you expect ??? :mad::mad::mad:

im loving Finn to much he so funny and such a great character i hope does care for him as much as he cares for others

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Marlon must be thrilled. He seems to have a harem following him everywhere, Rhona, Donna and Laurel. The vets practice must be very quiet despite the time of year, Rhona spends all her time in the cafe or the pub.

Adam was right to have a go at James, he'd hardly win Britain's Top Farmer now would he?

What is Val playing at? Is she just stringing Ian along in some weirdy way to make Eric jealous or what is she about.

So Charity's in the family way. Another whose the daddy conundrum for her. She must be getting used to them by now.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Adam was right to have a go at James, he'd hardly win Britain's Top Farmer now would he.

Exactly what I thought. And for once Adam had a decent line. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

The Val/Eric/Paul storyline is really going on too long now.
    Everyone knows Val will get back with Eric, why drag it out?

I see Debbie's oily face is still going strong and I don't know why she ties her hair up because she leaves half of it straggling around her face.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I'm really starting to dislike Bernice recently. She lives with Jimmy and Nicola, she's never seen with Gabby, she gives out about everything, she's a weirdo when it comes to men, and now she's going to stab Jimmy in the back and take over Peartree cottage for her ridiculous 'salon' idea. God knows what sort of idiot gave her a business loan.

She's the epitome of a bimbo. And she has terrible teeth that are so yellow they clash with her hair.

(I'm feeling rather judgmental this afternoon it would seem!)

Just wondering why, in soapland, people invariably are careless about disposing of pregnancy test kits! :D

• Advertisement

had anyone ever in a soap ever been happy to be pregnant for the beginning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Just wondering why, in soapland, people invariably are careless about disposing of pregnancy test kits! :D

Another others have no problem picking up used kits that had pee on them :p

Why didn't Megan not think the test could be belonged to Debbie instead she straight away thought Charity

:D. So true!

Why didn't Megan not think the test could be belonged to Debbie instead she straight away thought Charity

Maybe Megan had been having her suspicions already about Charity, for not turning up for the "big launch" at Home Farm and how subdued she was in the office the other day. Not at all like the usual sarcastic Charity who never misses a chance to be unpleasant. Megan is brighter than she is allowed to show most of the time.

In soapland, people who are happy to discover a pregnancy usually discover a serious life threatening medical problem or an unfaithful husband or partner shortly afterwards.

I've had it with Val now. She should just fup off to Portugal with Ian and leave Eric in peace. :mad:

Charity downfall is starting to come and it started tonight she is only keeping the baby so she can keep the lifestyle she has with him now in case they ever split with Declan oh i cannot wait to see her face when the baby turns out to be Ross

Radio5 wrote: »
    In soapland, people who are happy to discover a pregnancy usually discover a serious life threatening medical problem or an unfaithful husband or partner shortly afterwards.

I've had it with Val now. She should just fup off to Portugal with Ian and leave Eric in peace. :mad:

True! It will be interesting to see what way that storyline with Charity goes.
    I'm sure Ross will have ££ signs in his eyes when he hears that she is pregnant.
    It will surely be worth blackmailing her to keep quiet about the possibility that the baby is his.

Yes, I'm getting a bit tired of the Val story, it's dragging.
    She (and her coat :D) and Ian might head to Portugal soon. I feel sorry for Pollard, though I still at times find this hard to reconcile with the Pollard of old who would sell out his grandmother to the highest bidder!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Why did Dom kiss Betty?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

now I have a good feeling who Finns first love interest in the show will be.................. anyone know who I am thinking......

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

had anyone ever in a soap ever been happy to be pregnant for the beginning

Or not raise the question of "getting rid of it "

• Advertisement

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Why did Dom kiss Betty?

He thinks that she was the one who sent him money recently. I wasn't paying full attention, tbh.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement