Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

surely the first people he would think are the Dingles. ridiculous if he thought it was betty. Was it edna? i didnt see it? or was it the vicar?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I was only half watching. I think he overheard her saying something about 'a good way to spend Alan's money' and he concluded that was what she meant.

I thought Edna had something to do with the money he got, by her reaction, on the day he was talking about it to the vicar (can't think of her name).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

now I have a good feeling who Finns first love interest in the show will be.................. anyone know who I am thinking......

Robbie :p

When will James and Katie hit the hay for a roll, mark my words it is bound to happen

Really enjoyed part 2, especially the scene in the pub, with Charity, Declan, the Dingles, Megan and Jai. :D. Some very funny lines!

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Really enjoyed part 2, especially the scene in the pub, with Charity, Declan, the Dingles, Megan and Jai. :D. Some very funny lines!

Even bickering with the nasty vile comments, Cain and Charity have so much chemistry

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Even bickering with the nasty vile comments, Cain and Charity have so much chemistry

Exactly!
    Cain asked Declan, so what has she got on you, emails, phone calls :D
    That made me laugh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I doubt it was Edna who gave him the money. Its not too long ago that she was totally broke so she hardly has spare cash.

Jai & Rishi would know there's a possibility that Ross might be the daddy seeing as how Charity was parading him around their house after the event. I missed last night's 2nd ep, did anyone mention the possibility yet?

Eric used to be a horrible and still can be nasty like the time he gave Edna a pittance for her dad's medals.

But he really loves Val and has supported her as much as she has allowed since she finally had the HIV test. She is a selfish woman and its clear how much her own children care about her, judging by the amount of times that Paul and Sharon come to see her.

Eric would be better off on his own.

I'm still wondering if Edna really did dump that lottery ticket. I know she says it's gambling and so on, I just think by her reactions when the money that Dom is mentioned, that maybe she did have something to do with it.
    It might be one of the stories that gets forgotten about, like Rhona's drug addiction...

Radio5 wrote: »

Jai & Rishi would know there's a possibility that Ross might be the daddy seeing as how Charity was parading him around their house after the event. I missed last night's 2nd ep, did anyone mention the possibility.

Not mentioned yet, but I'm sure it will feature in the next few weeks. I'm sure Ross will make full use of the fact that it could be his baby too.
    The second episode last night was one of the better ones, for quite some time, in my opinion.

I doubt it was Edna who gave him the money. Its not too long ago that she was totally broke so she hardly has spare cash.

Im talking about the scratch card money or whatever it was. it was probably the vicar who found it after edna threw it away and donated it to dom

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Im talking about the scratch card money or whatever it was. it was probably the vicar who found it after edna threw it away and donated it to dom

Nah, It was almost definitely Edna. The Vicar was saying something about it could be put to good use around the parish, and Edna had just heard Dom cribbing and moaning like he does. The last we saw of the scratch card was Edna looking at it and putting it in her pocket. If the Vicar had given it to Dom, I'm sure she would have hinted something of the sort, much like Edna kind of did last night (? maybe, I watch online so couldn't be sure if it was last night or the night before) when Dom was sure it was Betty.

On a side note, Betty singing Prince's Kiss was hilarious and cringey and adorable all at the same time!

Nah, It was almost definitely Edna. The Vicar was saying something about it could be put to good use around the parish, and Edna had just heard Dom cribbing and moaning like he does. The last we saw of the scratch card was Edna looking at it and putting it in her pocket. If the Vicar had given it to Dom, I'm sure she would have hinted something of the sort, much like Edna kind of did last night (? maybe, I watch online so couldn't be sure if it was last night or the night before) when Dom was sure it was Betty.

On a side note, Betty singing Prince's Kiss was hilarious and cringey and adorable all at the same time!

Yes, I think the same, Edna has paused and kinda smiled anytime the money Dom got is mentioned. Also he asked the vicar if it was her, and she said No, and I doubt if she has money to give anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Finn is getting along with Chas. Aaron (Chas' son) is coming back so it has to be those two.

fussyonion wrote: »
    Finn is getting along with Chas. Aaron (Chas' son) is coming back so it has to be those two.

I can't remember him, but I might know him when I see him. I love Finn, I hope he meets someone nice anyway.

It is a shame Finn is gay he would be great with Vicky, they are a good pairing

lucky git got a ps4 and was like "yeah thanks"

Cain and Charity should have a double wedding :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Cain and Charity should have a double wedding :p

when is charity wedding ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I can't remember him, but I might know him when I see him. I love Finn, I hope he meets someone nice anyway.

How could you forget Aaron? Typical Dingle offspring, charming personality, kind to everyone, always helpful and smiling. Its not what Jackson would've wanted.

I forgot about Edna and that lottery ticket. :eek:

Looks like Ross might not be the only Barton who may be asking "whose the daddy" fairly soon.

Go away Val before I throw something through my telly when I see you!!!! :mad:

so anyone thinking robbie and finn could be a thing ?

he keeps striking out with woman ?

• Advertisement

what was the scene about with Barton? is Ryan is son? Only caught the bit when he walked out and paused, staring at him?

so anyone thinking robbie and finn could be a thing ?

he keeps striking out with woman ?

you are intrigued by the gay couples, Tajd! Yeah, I reckon it will happen. They have mellowed Robbie out last few months, he is becoming, not quite likeable, but a comedy figure. He is due a serious story

you are intrigued by the gay couples, Tajd! Yeah, I reckon it will happen. They have mellowed Robbie out last few months, he is becoming, not quite likeable, but a comedy figure. He is due a serious story

i wonder why i am intrigued by gay couples :pac:

and yes I'm liking the new Robbie comedy suit him better , the joke about him in a suit was a school uniform was funny

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭dixiedan

i wonder why i am intrigued by gay couples :pac:

and yes I'm liking the new Robbie comedy suit him better , the joke about him in a suit was a school uniform was funny

It'll take a lot to convince me that little Robbie is anything but an irritating little pr!ck!

dixiedan wrote: »
    It'll take a lot to convince me that little Robbie is anything but an irritating little pr!ck!

ah it isn't really that he has a bad personality, but I mean as a character he is quite entertaining in that he is the but of so many people's jokes and all he can do is make snidy responses! Kind of like the David Platt role but hasnt reached his malevolance yet

what was the scene about with Barton? is Ryan is son? Only caught the bit when he walked out and paused, staring at him?

He must have rolled around in the hay with Moira around Adam's conception date and now thinks he may be the daddy as he believed Adam was a year younger than he really is, poor John if he didn't take the cheating b*tch back he could have been alive and happy with Chas and then Cameron wouldn't have offed Carl and Gennie :mad:

How could you forget Aaron? Typical Dingle offspring, charming personality, kind to everyone, always helpful and smiling. Its not what Jackson would've wanted.

I forgot about Edna and that lottery ticket. :eek:

I had stopped watching for quite some time, until starting again last year, that is why I don't remember him. I might remember him, when I see him.
    Yes, I just knew by Edna that she was involved with that money that Dom received.

Enda you paid back Jimmy & gave Dom some cash now stop and keep that money for security will you

Bernice & Andy
    have Sex :eek: next week

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Bernice & Andy
    have Sex :eek: next week

Jaysis!

Was a bit shocked by the whole Charity thing earlier. At first by the fact that shes going ahead with the abortion but also by her showing emotion. I have a bit of a thing for Declan. :o

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement