Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

you really are obsessed with gay goings on tajd!

well i also pointed out i was shocked that Moira took the money

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I was surprised that Moira took the money , I thought it might be Finn, he'll need it soon. Declan will eventually get his credit card bill and realise someones been spending his money.

I wasn't surprised when Moira put the money in the kitchen cupboard.

Rule One of Soap. Always leave the incriminating evidence that you desperately want to hide exactly where its most likely to be found. Exhibit A was Charity and the pregnancy test last week and this is Exhibit B.

Moira could have hidden it in her bedroom where the only person likely to find it is Cain and he'd hardly complain about what she'd done !

Why is Pete still going out with Debbie , the way she speaks to him is even more awful than usual.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    I was surprised that Moira took the money , I thought it might be Finn, he'll need it soon. Declan will eventually get his credit card bill and realise someones been spending his money.

I wasn't surprised when Moira put the money in the kitchen cupboard.

Rule One of Soap. Always leave the incriminating evidence that you desperately want to hide exactly where its most likely to be found. Exhibit A was Charity and the pregnancy test last week and this is Exhibit B.

Moira could have hidden it in her bedroom where the only person likely to find it is Cain and he'd hardly complain about what she'd done !

Most definitely. No way could she put it in say, a shoulder bag, or conceal it in a drawer in her bedroom. No, tuck it in a corner in the kitchen which is also used by the Bartons...

I was surprised that Moira took the money , I thought it might be Finn

i missed the first part while i was making the tea & my mother said guess who stole 10,000 grand in cash

first thing popped into my head was Finn since he wanted to go to Tokyo i guess if he ever leaves that will be his leaving storyline

i missed the first part while i was making the tea & my mother said guess who stole 10,000 grand in cash

I managed to miss a piece as well, so when I saw Moira 'concealing' the cash, I thought, at first, that she was covering up for someone else.
    It was a good twist, that she was the one who stole it, leading to James quitting.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,325 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Was that a cop Debbie was talking to about Pete?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Was that a cop Debbie was talking to about Pete?

Yes.

Debbie just a bitch to everyone and i mean everyone imagine working all day and going home to her Pete should run while he has the chance

You gotta laugh at the idea of Debbie getting the cop investigate if Pete's got a criminal record! Cameron didn't have much of a criminal record until he moved to the Dales with her.

And her own criminal record is pretty lengthy including helping to cover up 2 murders.

Pot, kettle, black methinks.

You gotta laugh at the idea of Debbie getting the cop investigate if Pete's got a criminal record! Cameron didn't have much of a criminal record until he moved to the Dales with her.

And her own criminal record is pretty lengthy including helping to cover up 2 murders.

Pot, kettle, black methinks.

Probably why when she rang him she said 'it's Debbie' then added 'Debbie Dingle'...she expected he would know who she was :D

• Advertisement

Debbie just a bitch to everyone and i mean everyone imagine working all day and going home to her Pete should run while he has the chance

Anyone else think Pete is more interested in her kids than her, seems creepy to me

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Amello

I really hoped after Cameron, Debbie would swear off men and go back to the ladies. I'm gay, so I don't mean it to sound crass, just that Jasmine has really been her only good pairing and maybe another girl would stop her from being such a broody mare.

Does anyone in Emmerdale go to the supermarket and do a big shop for their family? If so, its never mentioned. They surely can't buy all their groceries, cleaning stuff, meat, fish, vegatables etc in David's tiny premises.

Only Diane, Eric, Bob and David ever seem to leave the village to buy anything and thats only to the Cash and Carry.

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Anyone else think Pete is more interested in her kids than her, seems creepy to me

(shudders) well you were right before about Charity & Cain wedding if that's what you say in your crystal ball then OK

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Does anyone in Emmerdale go to the supermarket and do a big shop for their family? If so, its never mentioned. They surely can't buy all their groceries, cleaning stuff, meat, fish, vegatables etc in David's tiny premises.

Only Diane, Eric, Bob and David ever seem to leave the village to buy anything and thats only to the Cash and Carry.

They all eat at either the Cafe or the Pub, dontcha know? The one large employer at the village (a small ass chocolate factory) pays well enough that they all can afford to eat out every day, twice, have drinks (all day every day) and pay bills and all the rent Declan gets. All sundry items are bought at David's pokey shop. (with a display of 4 cans of baked beans etc) :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh and if they want a 'posher' night out in the village they book a table at the worlds busiest B&B :D

They always have wine and wine glasses at the ready in their houses. I suppose they can buy the wine in the Woolpack. Nobody ever checks the glasses when they take them out, but I guess they are used a lot so never get a bit musty or dusty even though they are often just left on an open shelf/ worktop. :D.
    True re David's shop, there doesn't seem to be a whole lot in it, and nobody buys very much either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

They all eat at either the Cafe or the Pub, dontcha know? The one large employer at the village (a small ass chocolate factory) pays well enough that they all can afford to eat out every day, twice, have drinks (all day every day) and pay bills and all the rent Declan gets. All sundry items are bought at David's pokey shop. (with a display of 4 cans of baked beans etc) :rolleyes:

Edit: Oh and if they want a 'posher' night out in the village they book a table at the worlds busiest B&B :D

Just on that what happened to Bob's shop, it has not being on screen in ages.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Just on that what happened to Bob's shop, it has not being on screen in ages.

They merged the shop and Cafe into one big Cafe, back when Viv was still around, or shortly after she came back from prison I think. Stand to be corrected on this though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

They merged the shop and Cafe into one big Cafe, back when Viv was still around, or shortly after she came back from prison I think. Stand to be corrected on this though.

I see wasn't watching it very often back then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

I think it was rebuild in place of the old shop/post office/cafe that was burnt down when Viv died.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

That Bernice and Andy scene was priceless

i see Andy lost his six pack he must be only working out his arms

i see Donna a copper again

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Amello

le la rat wrote: »
    That Bernice and Andy scene was priceless

Bernice never fails to entertain me. She's always great.

Amello wrote: »
    Bernice never fails to entertain me. She's always great.

i like her also shes a great addition to the cast

I enjoyed the scene with Bernice and Jimmy last week. I like Jimmy, I think he can be very funny, and he is such a decent guy. He poured his heart out to Bernice about the reasons why he didn't want to move. She seemed, for once, to take it on board, but she hadn't really given it a bit of notice. :D
    It wasn't getting in the way of her getting her own way. I find her funny too, especially at times.

i found a picture of Cain in his wedding gear along with top hat

Fat_Controller_TTTE_1.jpg

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Hey Emmerdale Fans,

Make sure Emmerdale scoops up an award in the Boards 2014 Soap Awards by voting here http://bit.ly/soapawards2014

Any again great scenes between Cain and Charity, love their banter

• Advertisement

do you think charity still loves cain ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement