Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

do you think charity still loves cain ?

I think both of them will always love each other

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

I love any scenes they have together. They looked very well, dressed up for their (respective) weddings.
    I thought it was quite funny, the poor guy in the shop, trying to figure things out, and get the booking of the suits sorted. :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

would love to slap rhona

:eek: ah sh*t i always thought they were related :confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Yup they are. Charity and Cain afre first cousins :)

• Advertisement

Lisha wrote: »
    Yup they are. Charity and Cain afre first cousins :)

ah here I'm done

Yes but they are Dingles :p

is anyone else loving Bernice & Kerry as a Comedy Duo as i am

The Posh One & The Chav One

And now they both have handy Andy in common :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Amello

And now they both have handy Andy in common :p

You just know Nicola and Victoria's reactions are going to be gold. I'm highly anticipating Diane's as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Am I right to assume that charity has something planned to take from Declan?

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Am I right to assume that charity has something planned to take from Declan?

His sanity? It's a sure fire bet, I'd say!

I predicted that would be a winner, :D, if the two of them were working together.

I'd forgotten that Andy and Kerry used to be a couple until Kerry mentioned it last night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Just catching up with Tuesdays episode. Wow, how handsome is Cain in his wedding outfit. Good scene in shop.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Am I right to assume that charity has something planned to take from Declan?[/QUOTE

All his dosh,house, businesses I'd say !!!!

That pre-nup isn't worth the paper its written on. When it all goes wrong, Charity can (correctly) claim that she signed it without any legal advice and say Declan coerced her into signing.

She will tell him he has to pay her off well or else she'll go to the police and tell them that he burned down Home Farm alone and forced her to lie for him and give him an alibi.

I'd join you in slapping Rhona and Laurel, bleating on about honesty and openess in a relationship. Pot, kettle, black ladies. :mad:

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Just catching up with Tuesdays episode. Wow, how handsome is Cain in his wedding outfit. Good scene in shop.

he get a lot of requests to do shirtless scenes

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Jaysis, this Donna situation has broken me heart.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Jaysis, this Donna situation has broken me heart.

Yeah, when she was telling Rhona it got me. I didn't expect that.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

It's a horrible story. What makes it worse is that so many people have had to go through it in real life and say goodbye to their children, knowing they probably won't even remember them in a few years time. :(

Yes, it's when I see her with April, it really gets to me.
    I think April is an amazing little actress.

• Advertisement

Emmerdale doesn't think twice about killing major characters

I like the character Donna too so extra hard as it is a likeable character well imo

I wonder will Scott and Kelly return

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Oh poor Val. I felt really sorry for her tonight. Its a serious moral dilemma though, should she tell a perspective partner she has HIV or not? Considering the implications and the stigma attached, I'm not all that surprised the reaction potential partners are having towards her. What do you guys think about it? Tell or not? Personally, I probably wouldn't go near anyone for fear of the sort of persecution Val is getting.

Side note: I had completely forgotten about Pryia before David mentioned her today, she's not missed :P

Val didn't tell the fella she was HIV before she had sex with him that was wrong

I missed bits tonight. Who barged in the door as David and Alicia were arguing, the door banged off David's face?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I missed bits tonight. Who barged in the door as David and Alicia were arguing, the door banged off David's face?

That was the funnies yet strangest thing ever!
    That was just a punter in the pub who smacked the door into David's face..funny but pointless scene!

fussyonion wrote: »
    That was the funnies yet strangest thing ever!
    That was just a punter in the pub who smacked the door into David's face..funny but pointless scene!

Thanks, that is exactly what I wondered, was it someone we were meant to know, or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I think it was just a random person but it was a brilliant scene. David is such an eejit, he deserved it.

Yes, Priya isn't missed at all. Hope she stays away for good.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

I had completely forgotten about Pryia before David mentioned her today, she's not missed :P
    Me too! :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

David and yer wan and the stolen car. Not once has there ever been any mention of a car, or seen them in the car, or ever hear of them going anywhere.
    What do they need a car for anyway? They never go any further than 100 yards away from home.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement