Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

MJ23 wrote: »
    David and yer wan and the stolen car. Not once has there ever been any mention of a car, or seen them in the car, or ever hear of them going anywhere.
    What do they need a car for anyway? They never go any further than 100 yards away from home.

I think we only saw the car once or twice outside the shop. One of them was usually pushing Jakey into it to take him to school cos he'd missed the bus. :)

Zero sympathy for Val.

@ShowbizSecrets: Ooh, a TV legend is joining @Emmerdale... Find out who, tomorrow. #Emmerdale.

wonder who it is

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Amello

@ShowbizSecrets: Ooh, a TV legend is joining @Emmerdale... Find out who, tomorrow. #Emmerdale.

wonder who it is

Maybe those Joan Collins as Grandma Barton rumours are finally coming to fruition.

Can't imagine her being mother to a loser like James though!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    I think it was just a random person but it was a brilliant scene. David is such an eejit, he deserved it.

Happened to see this bit on the Omnibus today. It was funny. :D

• Advertisement

apparently the tv legend is some guy that was in heartbeat

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a568699/emmerdale-heartbeat-actor-mark-jordon-joins-show-as-dans-brother.html#~oDnTLRAsMm9YOg

the word legend is thrown around to much these days

Amello wrote: »
    Maybe those Joan Collins as Grandma Barton rumours are finally coming to fruition.

could you imagine the Joan Collins as Grandma Barton & Charity Bitch Scenes :D

in an interview with Irish tv magazine TV Now Emma Athkins reveals that before her wedding to Declan Cain comes to see her and tells her that he will not marry Moira if she does not marry Declan .

Emma says " Charity is gobsmacked , Its a bit of a stand off but Charity agree's she will not marry Declan if he does not marry Moira , she goes on to say she cant reveal what will happen .

:eek:

in an interview with Irish tv magazine TV Now Emma Athkins reveals that before her wedding to Declan Cain comes to see her and tells her that he will not marry Moira if she does not marry Declan .

Emma says " Charity is gobsmacked , Its a bit of a stand off but Charity agree's she will not marry Declan if he does not marry Moira , she goes on to say she cant reveal what will happen .

:eek:

Can't beat Emmerdale for drama, in my opinion. Corrie, on the other hand, seems to be just dragging along at the moment with no particularly exciting stories.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

apparently the tv legend is some guy that was in heartbeat

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a568699/emmerdale-heartbeat-actor-mark-jordon-joins-show-as-dans-brother.html#~oDnTLRAsMm9YOg

the word legend is thrown around to much these days

Emmerdale bosses have announced that Dan Spencer's older brother Daz will be joining the village this summer.
    Former Heartbeat and The Royal actor Mark Jordon has been cast in the role of Daz, who has been tipped to "cause havoc" for Dan in future storylines

Please no affair for him and Kerry

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Ugh, that would be too predictable.

Very funny episode tonight. The fight was great and I love the fact that the same policeman turns up to deal with everything with a world weary look as if to say "is it more Dingles I have to arrest or someone new"!

Aleesha and David will lose the money obviously or more likely Jakey will steal the bag and it will end up getting burned or put in the bin.

Surely Aleesha would have to pay some kind of inheritance tax on 70,000.00 ?

I don't know that the UK tax law is but in Ireland you would have to pay tax on an inheritance and given that, as far as we know, she is not related to the man who died, the tax rate would be quite high. No Solicitor would be able to hand money over in any shape or form until tax clearance was obtained.

The inheritance
    is meant for Leyla from her pole dancing days as Alicia

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    The inheritance
    is meant for Leyla from her pole dancing days as Alicia

And
    the money disappears and they find Jaaaaaakey throwing it in the river because he wants to stop them fighting when Leyla discovers the inheritance was meant for her.

the scrap on the street was so funny

about Jacob does he really do that the little ****

Please no affair for him and Kerry

I'd say there will be, especially with all her talk at the moment about wanting Dan to propose.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

the scrap on the street was so funny

Saw the pics
    and he does
    . I tell you that boy is far more hassle than he's worth. He's such a little sh!t!! He's ungrateful for everything Alicia has done for him, he's a liar, a thief and now
    he throws a crap load of money into a river.

He needs a paddlin'!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Eric getting the few digs in at Tiny and then trying to pretend he'd done nothing was hilarious. Pollard is great - he reminds me a lot of Basil Fawlty at times...

Woops, sorry for spoilers, still getting used to this forum business :)

Yes, I didn't dream it up ;)

• Advertisement

stop breaking up val and eric we all know they will end up back together

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Eric getting the few digs in at Tiny and then trying to pretend he'd done nothing was hilarious. Pollard is great - he reminds me a lot of Basil Fawlty at times...

oh when Val started throwing the loaves of bread at Tiny i was in bits laughing

I wonder why he is called Tiny :p

I wonder why he is called Tiny :p

what size shoe does he wear :pac:

Will be interesting next week to see who, if anyone, makes it up the aisle. Looking forward to that.

Woops, sorry for spoilers, still getting used to this forum business :)

oh i see your new welcome :) what soaps do you watch ? :)

i hope Kerry gets her wedding i like her to have her happily ever after

i hope Kerry gets her wedding i like her to have her happily ever after

I think she and Dan are hilarious, I really enjoy their scenes. I'd say there will be lots of twists and turns in any path to the altar/ registry office somehow.

oh i see your new welcome :) what soaps do you watch ? :)

Awwwh fanks :D

I watch Emmerdale and Corrie. I read about Eastenders but don't watch it as the accent can get a bit.... headachey :D

• Advertisement

is Edna homophobic cas she got a small telling down for the vicar tonight for it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement