Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Great scene in the bar again tonight. Alicia & David have some cheek trying to hold on to Leyla's money. Its like they deserve it or something.

Glad Val and Eric are back on track.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Radio5 wrote: »
    Great scene in the bar again tonight. Alicia & David have some cheek trying to hold on to Leyla's money. Its like they deserve it or something.

Layla has some cheek using Alicia name being a stripper.

It was another good epoxide tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,326 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »

Didn't Leyla leave David in a mountain of debt before their wedding when she left, surely he could claim money for that and also for the car that was stolen which Leyla had borrowed too

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Didn't Leyla leave David in a mountain of debt before their wedding when she left, surely he could claim money for that and also for the car that was stolen which Leyla had borrowed too

Yes, exactly that, plus taking money off Jakehh for her deposit. She's hardly saint Leyla is she :rolleyes:

And the cheek of her to let herself into their house and wreck the place. Realistically if she was a good sister they would have just handed it over to but karma sucks! If I were in that situation I'd let her on with herself and go on a huge holiday, send her pictures every day. Thanks Leyla! :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Alicia should have taken enough out of the money for a holiday and new car, then told Leyla all about it after putting the rest of the cash into a trust-fund* for Jaaakey. That way, when Leyla kicked up the inevitable tantrum, she'd have looked like an even bigger bitch.

*kept the bag of money under the bed or somewhere, since it's not exactly legal

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

When the registrar asks the dreaded question - if anyone knows of any lawful impediment, to speak now - Moira locks eyes with James. Will this be the moment he ruins everything?

LynnGrace wrote: »
    When the registrar asks the dreaded question - if anyone knows of any lawful impediment, to speak now - Moira locks eyes with James. Will this be the moment he ruins everything?

Haha I love that, what can he say though, "I might totally be her son's dad." I'm sure everyone would be like :eek: but that's not exactly a
    Lawful impediment
    is it?!

I think Cain and Moira do get married

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,721 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I think Cain and Moira do get married

Really hope not. Don't like them as a couple at all. She is way too boring for Cain.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Really hope not. Don't like them as a couple at all. She is way too boring for Cain.

I agree, her and Cain just don't match

• Advertisement

I agree, her and Cain just don't match

Ne'er a spark there at all.

omg the little **** just dumped 70 grand

I'm afraid I laughed :D.

And I laughed again when the policeman said to Debbie, 'your family are no angels'. Emmerdale is on a roll just now :D.

And I laughed again when the policeman said to Debbie, 'your family are no angels'. Emmerdale is on a roll just now :D.

I don't understand why any cops would check out Debbie's new bloke for her, Cameron was fine until he get with her :p

Is Debbie an informant for them like Cain was

I don't understand why any cops would check out Debbie's new bloke for her, Cameron was fine until he get with her :p

Very true, and he even said to her something like, that he wouldn't do it for anyone else except her :p.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 156 ✭✭44thservice

alexia's little lad needs to be sorted out and thought a lesson. You don't mess around with money like and should be thought about the value of it too regardless of all the fighting, fighting over money is bad yes but when you throw it away the way that little pr*ck did just makes things 10 ten times worse!!!

Sure if they were smart they should have turned it around on him saying they were fighting because he was putting them under pressure about getting them car lol

I suppose though from a child's perspective, he saw that it only caused trouble, and took drastic action. Poor Jakey, he has had a rough time this past year. I laughed at the two in the water, scrabbling around after it. They seemed to do well retrieving it too. :D

I suppose though from a child's perspective, he saw that it only caused trouble, and took drastic action. Poor Jakey, he has had a rough time this past year. I laughed at the two in the water, scrabbling around after it. They seemed to do well retrieving it too. :D

I had to laugh too when Alicia said 'Shove it in your bra Leyla, it wouldn't be the first time!' :D

I laughed, genuinely laughed aloud, a few times during Emmerdale last night. :D

• Advertisement

I laughed, genuinely laughed aloud, a few times during Emmerdale last night. :D

I did too especially at David who gets thicker every episode if that is possible :p and he is Eric's son I think Sam has more brain cells that him now :p

I'm laughing again. Why the heck would Moira have not moved that money to a proper hiding place. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

I'm laughing again. Why the heck would Moira have not moved that money to a proper hiding place. :D

Ffs I know that kitchen has more people through it than a train station ! Worst hiding place ever :)

Lisha wrote: »
    Ffs I know that kitchen has more people through it than a train station ! Worst hiding place ever :)

And as we said at the time, the Bartons use the bloody kitchen. She had plenty of time since to hide it in her bedroom, or somewhere. Daft, but funny. :D

so that's 3 strippers now how many more will turn up :D

Declans Face

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

so that's 3 strippers now how many more will turn up :D

Declans Face

Why on earth is Declan still there? Heist be afraid charity will do a runner!

So, as predictable as night following day, Debbie takes up with Ross.
    Has she got her pet policeman to do background checks on him, I wonder :D.

i think there will be some kind of domestic mental abuse storyline with Ross & Debbie

Oops. That should make the boss/ employee situation a tad awkward, at the garage, on Monday.
    I hope he doesn't have to have an annual appraisal :D.

• Advertisement

Oh god Debbie 'coming on' to Ross was so cringe. But yes definitely undertones of abuse starting there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement