Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

It's the one expression Debbie has that I hate-the stony face.
    The arm-crossing, the fact she never EVER smiles and is NEVER happy.
    Miserable cow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Charity seemed jealous of Moira when she was talking about Cain

I lol'd at Sean at the bus stop when Zak, Marlon and Cain in the van pulled up

Debbie needs to lay off the tan and make up and she has no problem sleeping with Ross who was she knows is involved in dodgy deals and even carjacked Laurel

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Charity seemed jealous of Moira when she was talking about Cain

Definitely. I thought that was well done, we just got to glimpse her face, as Moira was talking about him, but her expression said it all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

I did predict that money would be found! Daft that Moira was clever enough to take her chance and steal the money and then so stupid to leave it in the busiest kitchen in Yorkshire.

I'm guessing that Holly and Hannah won't be at the wedding seeing as how they didn't appear at the hen party.

Declan's constipated face is very funny.

Wasn't expecting the ending we got, I knew Ross was a nasty piece of work but didn't think he was quite that nasty. its hard to have sympathy for Debbie though, she treats everyone like dirt and as if they are so privileged to breath the same air as her and work in her poxy garage. Not to mention her criminal escapades. So in a way, she and Ross are made for each other.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Radio5 wrote: »
    I did predict that money would be found! Daft that Moira was clever enough to take her chance and steal the money and then so stupid to leave it in the busiest kitchen in Yorkshire.

I'm guessing that Holly and Hannah won't be at the wedding seeing as how they didn't appear at the hen party.

Declan's constipated face is very funny.

Wasn't expecting the ending we got, I knew Ross was a nasty piece of work but didn't think he was quite that nasty. its hard to have sympathy for Debbie though, she treats everyone like dirt and as if they are so privileged to breath the same air as her and work in her poxy garage. Not to mention her criminal escapades. So in a way, she and Ross are made for each other.

sorry, what happened at the end, missed it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

sorry, what happened at the end, missed it

Well Debbie and Ross were all on the couch getting jiggy, and she tried to take his shirt off and he was all no you first, so she took her dress off and was all stood there in tomorrow's laundry and then he stood up and was all like B!TCH PLS, you don't click your fingers, I do, and then he left and she was all humiliated and started crying. It was quite a twist I have to say. But she was all freaked out so that's why I thought he might start being mentally abusive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Well Debbie and Ross were all on the couch getting jiggy, and she tried to take his shirt off and he was all no you first, so she took her dress off and was all stood there in tomorrow's laundry and then he stood up and was all like B!TCH PLS, you don't click your fingers, I do, and then he left and she was all humiliated and started crying. It was quite a twist I have to say. But she was all freaked out so that's why I thought he might start being mentally abusive.

meh, I think going by what I perceive from your interpretation, it was a 2 finger salute to her and a bit of indication that he wasn't going to just do one over on his brother as we , and indeed she were expecting. I hate her character anyway, so cold, angry, bitter and joyless. And too much fake tan ; )

after seeing it again, I think you may be right, but it would be completely out of character for her to just chase him and be subservient to him, especially considering she doesnt even know him and even with Cameron, she wasn't ever going to put herself in a position where she was going to be abused.

Think they are just upping his "bad boy" credentials. But the dramatic ending would suggest they have a story in mind.

Radio5 wrote: »

Of course the money was going to be found...:D. Daft, as we had said at the time hiding it in the kitchen, which the Bartons use, and of course, not moving it since, to somewhere secure.
    I was a bit surprised at that twist, but likewise, no sympathy for Debbie. Her poor kids, they sure as hell must be very confused, with the amount of partners they have witnessed so far, with their mother.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Was actually delighted that Ross knocked back shiny faced Debbie. She thinks she calls all the shots with everyone so this was a nice little taste of her own medicine for once.

Megan gets a slap off Charity this week and about time she is a nosy interfering cow

• Advertisement

I was reading an interview with Moira (Natalie J Robb) recently. She said there is great chemistry between her and Cain, onscreen.
    She obviously doesn't read this thread :p.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I was reading an interview with Moira (Natalie J Robb) recently. She said there is great chemistry between her and Cain, onscreen.
    She obviously doesn't read this thread :p.

Seriously what chemistry?

Seriously what chemistry?

She said it, not me :D.
    There is not a spark between them, in my opinion.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    She said it, not me :D.
    There is not a spark between them, in my opinion.

She is deluded

She is deluded

She needs to read this thread :D.

Maybe they have fun recording and are great friends and all but there is seriously little to no chemistry between them actually on screen. She always seems mopey and he always seems slightly agitated. On their own they're fine soap actors (not great, not terrible *cough*corrie's Sopheh *cough*) but I do agree with the general consensus that they hardly seem a match made in soapy, soapy heaven.

Maybe they have fun recording and are great friends and all but there is seriously little to no chemistry between them actually on screen.
    I do agree with the general consensus that they hardly seem a match made in soapy, soapy heaven.

I agree. I thought it was quite funny, that she said it, and that she chose those particular words, because a few of us here have said, at different times, that there is no chemistry between them, at all.

So Vanessa isn't gay and in love with Rhona anymore

So Vanessa isn't gay and in love with Rhona anymore

she was never gay just in love with Rhona if such a thing is real

they really don't know what to do with her character

Charity has the abortion but lies that she had a miscarriage caused by Megan

• Advertisement

dammit liz beat me to it

Emmerdale is simply the best!

I actually think Vanessa and Pete wouldn't make a bad couple. He definitely could do alot better than Debbie.

ratmouse wrote: »
    I actually think Vanessa and Pete wouldn't make a bad couple. He definitely could do alot better than Debbie.

I agree. I hope they get it owwwnnn ;)

I wouldn't wish Debbie on anyone, and even though I think Pete is a bit dreary, I am glad they are finished. I thought it was ironic, Miss whiter than white (NOT) Debbie throwing his conviction in his face. I wonder does he know her history.

you know what will happen is
    when Declan finds out he will try to leave her but if he doesn't she will tell Megan that Declan set the house on fire when she was in there

Kiss her Cain kiss her - I was shouting that at the tv for the Cain and Charity scene - how sad am I

Kiss her Cain kiss her - I was shouting that at the tv for the Cain and Charity scene - how sad am I

I love when they have scenes together. :D

I would hate for them to be together again though. I can't stand Charity and dare I say, I think Cain is too good for her

• Advertisement

ratmouse wrote: »
    I would hate for them to be together again though. I can't stand Charity and dare I say, I think Cain is too good for her

Moira is far worse for him

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement