Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Moira is far worse for him

I agree that Moira and Cain are not suited but would find it worse if he was with Charity again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

ratmouse wrote: »
    I agree that Moira and Cain are not suited but would find it worse if he was with Charity again.

Moira is just too boring for Cain. Love the chemistry between him and Charity. Love their fiery fights. Although I do like the softer side of Cian, he has with Zak and Belle, can't beat a good slinging match with the true love of his life, Charity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    Moira is just too boring for Cain. Love the chemistry between him and Charity. Love their fiery fights. Although I do like the softer side of Cian, he has with Zak and Belle, can't beat a good slinging match with the true love of his life, Charity.

Agree. I thought the scene was really good yesterday when she wanted him to say that he cared about her and what she was about to do. I also like the fact that Chas told him because he was the only one likely to be able to convince Charity not to go ahead.
    Sparks from the screen anytime they have a scene together. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I'll be devastated if Cain gets back with that toe rag

Cain & Charity belong together

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I've been trying to catch up so I might have this wrong. Did James take a random sock from a laundry basket in the house that Ross and Adam live in for the DNA test? So the 99% positive could be for Ross?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

horsefarm wrote: »
    I've been trying to catch up so I might have this wrong. Did James take a random sock from a laundry basket in the house that Ross and Adam live in for the DNA test? So the 99% positive could be for Ross?

I think he took something of Adam's from the laundry basket

I think he took something of Adam's from the laundry basket

I think I missed that but had read somewhere it was Adam's sock. Would be really funny though if it actually belonged to Ross. :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I think I missed that but had read somewhere it was Adam's sock. Would be really funny though if it actually belonged to Ross. :D

Ross was there when James took the item, I think he made a comment of all the dirty laundry in the basket being all Adam's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

ADAM is Eileen Grimshaw's son, not Moiras

or maybe James had a quickie with Eileen

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

ADAM is Eileen Grimshaw's son, not Moiras

or maybe James had a quickie with Eileen

I thought Eileen's son was called Jason? Mind you they look like they could be brothers.

maurv1 wrote: »
    I thought Eileen's son was called Jason? Mind you they look like they could be brothers.

The actors are brothers in real life

the actor that plays James is poor actor i don't remember him this bad a Charlie in Corronation street

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

maurv1 wrote: »

oh maurv........... what will we do with you!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

The actors are brothers in real life

Wow ! You could have knocked me with a feather, as my granny used to say smile.png

the actor that plays James is poor actor i don't remember him this bad a Charlie in Corronation street

It's a dull part to play, I think.He just gets to brood around the place, a lot.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Cain and Charity are cousins! COUSINS!! Its icky them being together.

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Cain and Charity are cousins! COUSINS!! Its icky them being together.

They are Dingles, they always keep in the family :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

They are Dingles, they always keep in the family :p

Aye, but I don't have to condone such behaviour. :D

Well are we all in our best wedding gear :D...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Is Ben Mitchell coming back with a head transplant ?

He'll probably head to London, not the Yorkshire dales. :D

Moira has 2 daughters living in the same country as her and neither can be bothered to get on a train to go to her wedding. Lovely daughters she has.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,430 ✭✭✭jippo nolan

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    He'll probably head to London, not the Yorkshire dales. :D

Oops!

Two very enjoyable funny episodes except for the actually end married pairings, Cain looked a dish in his suit :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

Two very enjoyable funny episodes except for the actually end married pairings, Cain looked a dish in his suit :p

:mad::mad: Hands off..I saw him first

uh oh :D

lol Cain a bit of a diva

So Debbie gets back with Pete (why exactly as they are a boring couple) but is still longing for Ross who now wants Donna the copper

• Advertisement

So Debbie gets back with Pete (why exactly as they are a boring couple) but is still longing for Ross who now wants Donna the copper

Ross is the Max of Emmerdale

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement