Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Two very enjoyable funny episodes except for the actually end married pairings, Cain looked a dish in his suit :p

Agreed! Cain is my favourite soap character.
    I laughed my head off at Charity and Declan's wedding. I think Emmerdale is very funny at the moment.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Megan played a blinder tonight. The scene with the rings was excellent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

State of Charity's suit! Elton John eat your heart out!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

ratmouse wrote: »
    State of Charity's suit! Elton John eat your heart out!

It was awful. Hair would have looked nice with a long dress but with that horrible suit she looked like a drag queen. Didn't look like her at all.

Curlysue76 wrote: »
    It was awful. Hair would have looked nice with a long dress but with that horrible suit she looked like a drag queen. Didn't look like her at all.

Yes, I thought she didn't look good at all.
    I wonder what she did with the wedding dress she ran out of the shop with :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭silly

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Yes, I thought she didn't look good at all.
    I wonder what she did with the wedding dress she ran out of the shop with :D.

She looked Awful!!! I saw it hanging up behind them in a scene before the wedding and i thought "she's never wearing that is she!!"...She did and it was rotten.

silly wrote: »
    She looked Awful
    I saw it hanging up behind them in a scene before the wedding and i thought "she's never wearing that is she!!"...She did and it was rotten.

I was trying not to be too harsh :D.
    I had seen a photo of her in the trousers suit, and thought it didn't look great.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Charity's garb was in contrast to Moira who really rocked in that red guna.

Were Jack and Sarah at their grandad's wedding ? Mother of the Year Debbie is always going on about them and yet they didn't seem to be there at all or at least I didn't notice them.

Declan and Charity's wedding was a classic, right down to her outfit. That's the 3rd owner of Home Farm she's married or tried to marry. (the lovely Sadie put a halt to her wedding to Tom King all those years ago!).

Hows she gonna get out of the trip to Barbados then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,331 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »
    Charity's garb was in contrast to Moira who really rocked in that red guna.

Were Jack and Sarah at their grandad's wedding ? Mother of the Year Debbie is always going on about them and yet they didn't seem to be there at all or at least I didn't notice them.

Declan and Charity's wedding was a classic, right down to her outfit. That's the 3rd owner of Home Farm she's married or tried to marry. (the lovely Sadie put a halt to her wedding to Tom King all those years ago!).

Hows she gonna get out of the trip to Barbados then?

Sarah was there with Samson and Belle

I think Pearl was minding Jack and Leo

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

lol at all the girls on here acting like teenagers going on about what they were wearing lol :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

A V A wrote: »
    lol at all the girls on here acting like teenagers going on about what they were wearing lol :D

Grand assumption thinking we are all girls!

I really want drunk James to announce in the pub is he really Adam's daddy

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I really want drunk James to announce in the pub is he really Adam's daddy

So he's definitely Adam's Dad, and it wasn't Ross or Finn's sock? I was wondering, and I did read any spoilers about it either.

Also Alisha shouting at Pryia about David was amazing. DAVID ISN'T HERE OK SO YOU SHUT YOUR HOOOOR MOUTH. (was what I heard on the inside) :p

I'm afraid I was laughing again. Alicia turned into the perfect midwife, knowing when to tell Priya when to push etc, because of seeing it on tv. Excellent stuff :D

And Leyla who at least has had a baby just stood back and made faces!!!

They must have gone a different route to the hospital than Bob and Viv back in the day. Their twins were born on what looked like the Yorkshire Moors while David's harem seemed to have got stuck at random traffic lights in the middle of Home Farm land or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

Radio5 wrote: »
    And Leyla who at least has had a baby just stood back and made faces!!!

They must have gone a different route to the hospital than Bob and Viv back in the day. Their twins were born on what looked like the Yorkshire Moors while David's harem seemed to have got stuck at random traffic lights in the middle of Home Farm land or something.

I've had 2 babies but if I was down "the business end" I'd probably stand back and make faces as well. :D

I hope Emmerdale brings in James wife and the 3 boys mother

did i miss an episode of emmerdale where the hell did the baby come from i swear she didnt have it friday night ?

did i miss an episode of emmerdale where the hell did the baby come from i swear she didnt have it friday night ?

Priya gave birth in the back of the car with Leyla and Alicia

Priya gave birth in the back of the car with Leyla and Alicia

i could of sworn i saw emmerdale on friday :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Should've gone to Specsavers wink.png

maurv1 wrote: »
    Should've gone to Specsavers wink.png

im losing my memory and im only 26 :o

im losing my memory and im only 26 :o

Yes, the three women, Alicia, Priya and Leyla took off for the hospital, and en route the car broke down because Leyla had put in petrol instead of diesel. Alicia was running about a bit, in a panic, then suddenly became a skilled midwife and delivered the baby. :D

Has anyone told Grandad Eric yet? Will Nikhil and cousin Molly be mentioned?

I'm totally confused at to why/how James and his clan are staying around? He doesn't even seem like hes that fond of Chas so why would she be any influence in him staying, as Moira seemed to imply?

It was a bit rich of James to blame Moira for his misfortunes. It was hardly her fault if he apparently became so obsessed with her after their one night stand, to a point where his own wife gave up on him and left him and the kids. And Moira didn't run his farm into the ground either.

Is Fin the youngest of the 3 ? James said they were having Ross's 3rd birthday party when news of Adam's birth came through. So that would make Ross 25. If Fin is younger, he must have been very young at that rate when his mother left. It would be great if she came back.

James tells Chas that he is Adam's real father

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I think there was two episodes on Friday

Why haven't Val and Eric visited baby Amber yet?

I'm way behind, haven't seen any episodes this week yet. Will have to catch up at weekend.

Charity worked Megan well, know all the right things to say to anger her, she is so devious but a great character :p

• Advertisement

Mars Bar wrote: »
    I think there was two episodes on Friday

what the hell :mad: im just catching up on tonights 2 episodes and eastenders was on for an hour with fair city what is up with the soaps all over the place

can i guess first is football matches on ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement