Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

no emmerdale tonight? To accomodate Harry Potter??? This is very strange by the ITV programme execs? Anyone know why?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Charity worked Megan well, know all the right things to say to anger her, she is so devious but a great character :p

Charity in vicious mode (which is most of the time :D) is very entertaining.
    Her and Declan's wedding was one of the funniest, most farcical things in a while. I loved it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

I had to laugh at last nights episode when Kerri refused Dan's marriage proposal. "I wouldn't marry you now even if you were wearing Ryan Gosling's skin!"!

ratmouse wrote: »
    I had to laugh at last nights episode when Kerri refused Dan's marriage proposal. "I wouldn't marry you now even if you were wearing Ryan Gosling's skin!"!

i wonder if Kerri wil lget with Dan brother when he joins the show

soap times are all over the ****ing schedule for 3 weeks for the bloody sports here is a link to the time there on :mad:

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s3/coronation-street/scoop/a572673/corrie-eastenders-emmerdale-farewell-tina-schedules-up-to-june-6.html#~oEW2Acrrc6QM61

aka buy a tv guide to keep update also i recommend tv now was it s only 1.30

• Advertisement

I enjoy Kerry and Dan, I think they are very funny together.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I enjoy Kerry and Dan, I think they are very funny together.

I agree, it was only when she got with Dan that I had any time for her. When Amy was about I thought she was such a waste of a character.

I agree, it was only when she got with Dan that I had any time for her. When Amy was about I thought she was such a waste of a character.

Yes, that is true.
    Thankfully there is scarcely a mention of Amy now. I think she mentioned her, briefly, when she was doing up a sob story for a wedding competition.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yeah, I really like Kerry now since she got with Dan. The two of them are very funny. I hope they don't split them up, especially with the impending arrival of Dan's brother!

felt really bad for declan tonight

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

felt really bad for declan tonight

I did too, he will go mental and beat Megan and Charity I think when he discovers the truth

I think Megan admits she caused the miscarriage to him

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I did too, he will go mental and beat Megan and Charity I think when he discovers the truth

I think Megan admits she caused the miscarriage to him

I can definitely see him having a go at Megan, physically, but maybe not Charity, since she knows all about him setting fire to Home Farm and almost killing Megan in the process. She'll have him under her thumb for quite a while. I don't see an end coming for that particular storyline for quite some time. And of course in soapland, nothing stays a secret for ever! ;)

I can definitely see him having a go at Megan, physically, but maybe not Charity, since she knows all about him setting fire to Home Farm and almost killing Megan in the process. She'll have him under her thumb for quite a while. I don't see an end coming for that particular storyline for quite some time. And of course in soapland, nothing stays a secret for ever! ;)

True, and Chas and Cain know...what did Cain call her, Pinnochio features :D.
    Hard to beat Emmerdale when it comes to high drama.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 967 ✭✭✭highly1111

admittedly, I only watch Emmerdale and Corrie but Emmerdale is far far better recently.

I hope Chas or Cain tell Debbie before she batters Megan :p

Megan finds out about Charity Abortion and plays the waiting game to get revenge

lol Finn told Robbie he would have sex with him i didn't hear a no nor a yes

Finn fraud story so funny

Finn/ Declan Macey...so funny!

what sort of farm are the Bartons meant to have that they ave to get up at 5am, work all day, need 4 or 5 people to run it and still struggle to make a living?????????? Im from a pretty large large farm here in Ireland and this time of year is the quitest time going. Calving//lambing season just about over, cattle out grazing (ie not locked in for feeding), no cutting hay or sileage etc etc.

I struggle to think what the writers are thinking?

Not sure if I'm entirely comfortable with the Priya/David relationship. I totally understand that there is a baby, and a premature one at that, involved and that of course he is going to be there. I just think that it not the most credible situation that Priya, after being so horribly jilted just before her wedding day could still be in such awe of this man. And is he really such a dumb blonde that he can't see that she is so enraptured by him? Plus tonight, asking her if it is ok to be around while she's "doing it" (breast feeding). What age is he, ten??

• Advertisement

Plus tonight, asking her if it is ok to be around while she's "doing it" (breast feeding). What age is he, ten??

I cringed at him saying that, had exact same thought.
    I don't have much time for David anyway, don't know how he attracts all these women.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I cringed at him saying that, had exact same thought.
    I don't have much time for David anyway, don't know how he attracts all these women.

I know, I don't get the attraction either!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,820 ✭✭✭fussyonion

When did Charity turn into such a one-trick pony of an actress?
    When did she become the most annoying actress of all soaps?
    She has ONE facial expression and that involves a sneer and an eye-roll.
    I cannot stand her and it's half the reason I'm not Emmerdale's biggest fan.
    I hope she's killed off. No time for her.

I find the whole Finn pretending to be Declan storyline to be a bit silly, to be honest, and it's going on far too long for it to keep my interest.

Where's Eric and Val?

anyone enjoying Finn Story as much as me

no.

I like Finn, I think the story is quite funny.

I like the character, so yes!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

I like Finn but I think Declan might just go crazy when he finds out what Finn is up to.

• Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭CarMe

These threads always shows me just how different people's sense of humours are. Loads of the things people here think are hilarious I just think are stupid, not a pop just an observation how we obviously all take just different things from our beloved soaps :)

• Advertisement

Megan finds out about Charity Abortion and plays the waiting game to get revenge

Maybe she tracks down Rachel and Archie

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement