Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

god, almighty, you would swear the Bartons are running a multi million pound corporation, and not a little farm the way they go on.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

god, almighty, you would swear the Bartons are running a multi million pound corporation, and not a little farm the way they go on.

Ha, I have to agree with you here, they supply a few supermarkets and local businesses, not half the country. They seem far too overstaffed as it is, Moira, Adam, Andeh, James and Pete, with Zach helping out now and then too!

Where I grew up all the farmers had was themselves and their wives when it was lambing/calving season, and when the kids were old enough, they'd help out.

I'm surprised they turn a profit at Barton's farm after all the wages have been paid!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 811 ✭✭✭EB_2013

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I like Finn, I think the story is quite funny.

Yeah I like him. The scenes with him and Robbie are funny. I'd love to see them and Megan scam Declan out of everything he's got.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Chas is gagging for it, she should try Ross too like Debbie :p

"Robbie" rule 1 is cuddle with them after

how would he know ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chas is gagging for it, she should try Ross too like Debbie :p

James has more interest in the tractor, it seems to me. :D

James has more interest in the tractor, it seems to me. :D

Yes him and Chas aren't a good match

Robbie & Finn were is that going why take the fall for him

Robbie & Finn were is that going why take the fall for him

I hope they keep them as good mates only no romance as Robbie don't have any and sometimes I feel sorry for him as Megan don't give a toss about him, I also think Declan could be his real dad

Stingy as well, IMO. Ok he bought a lot of flowers tonight, but from the start, he always seems to be saying he can't afford to go out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Stingy as well, IMO. Ok he bought a lot of flowers tonight, but from the start, he always seems to be saying he can't afford to go out.

I thought the exact same thing! How the feck did he manage to spend, (reservedly) £150 ish on flowers, and be constantly complaining he has zero money, oh god money's so tight, I have no idea how we're going to manage.

Plus, didn't he end up bringing her back knock off perfume from france because it was probably like €10 from some market stall?

Mother of god continuity isn't high on their list of concerns in Emmerdale :rolleyes:

Didn't Moira let him keep the money she stole from him

I hope they keep them as good mates only no romance as Robbie don't have any and sometimes I feel sorry for him as Megan don't give a toss about him, I also think Declan could be his real dad

i like robbie now i think he is sweet just misunderstood VERY

James & Chaz are so not a match at all

why does everyone in soaps have to be paired up

ah poor robbie nobody wants him

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Yeah, I used to despise Robbie, but I quite like him now- and felt sorry for him tonight.

Yes I feel sorry Robbie too

Same here. He used to be quite unlikeable, I think they are showing him in a better light now, taking the blame for Finn about the credit card, and arguing with Declan about Megan.

Some parts tonight were very funny, Dan with the tan :D, and the interview with Dan and Kerry for the competition with Nicola sticking in her beak. :D
    Did James manage to loosen the purse strings, and go (all the way)to the B&B for dinner. Of course we didn't see who paid the bill...

Yes I feel sorry Robbie too

i so would be his friend

Megan Charity Adam Ross & Delcan am i leaving anyone out who is dissing him

if i remember in the beginning he tried being friends with Cain & Cameron Also

• Advertisement

Some parts tonight were very funny, Dan with the tan :D, and the interview with Dan and Kerry for the competition with Nicola sticking in her beak. :D

Dan & Kerry have more story-lines coming up also loving Kerry in Emmerdale brilliant character that's come into her own

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

i so would be his friend

Megan Charity Adam Ross & Delcan am i leaving anyone out who is dissing him

if i remember in the beginning he tried being friends with Cain & Cameron Also
    If I remember rightly, he tried to get his leg over with Katy, the blond that was married to Decco . :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

As in Declan may have raped Megan?

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »

Possibly

The amount of finger prints Donna and Ross left at the house during the robbery should make it easy for the "coppers" to catch them :p

Sinead Mc1 wrote: »

oh i like the idea of that or may they just slept together does it have to be rape

maybe consensual ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

oh i like the idea of that or may they just slept together does it have to be rape

maybe consensual ?

Ewwwww nooooooo just nooooo

I'd hate that story line :(

how was Debbie to blame for Moira losing her baby i cannot remeber

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,722 ✭✭✭Curlysue76

how was Debbie to blame for Moira losing her baby i cannot remeber

As far as I remember' Debbie was supposed to be looking after Cameron's boys when they ran away. Moira was out looking for them when she miscarried. Wasn't Debbie's fault really.

Missed it tonight. Really don't like that storyline much with Donna and Ross, getting caught up in crooked dealings etc.
    I thought there would be plenty to go on with Marlon finding out she is so ill and so on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Lisha wrote: »
    Ewwwww nooooooo just nooooo

I'd hate that story line :(

That'd be mad alright. Still, stranger things have happened in real life. Would really admire Emmerdale if they'd the balls to go there.
    I like the idea of it being rape (that sounds weird) but I don't see how Megan would be such a support to Declan if thats true. When she arrived first she was all "hey bro". Can't imagine she'd be that forgiving. That being said there is a slightly strange undercurrent between the 2 which should be explored. Maybe a history of abuse from a relative or something.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement