Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

emmerdale should film on location more the countryside is beautiful

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Loved tonights episodes , mainly the scenes with Eric , Rodney , Zach and Cain . thought it was brilliant for them to have some strong , powerful lines tbh . :)

Yes, it was very good.
    I enjoyed the time and place Eric chose to confide in Rodney about his sex life :D. Or lack of same!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Fair play to Chris Chittel, at 66 years old, for actually doing the Skydive for this episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 924 ✭✭✭lambayire

The following observation will ruin Emmerdale for all of you until the character leaves.

It has certainly destroyed it for me so I think it only fair that I share this.

I cannot watch any scene now featuring James. Just listen to how he takes in a deep
    breath, speaks and then there is a long nasal exhalation/sigh as the other person is talking
    in the scene.

I cannot describe just how incredibly irritating it is.

Sorry!!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 76 ✭✭Grandadsbear

lambayire wrote: »
    The following observation will ruin Emmerdale for all of you until the character leaves.

It has certainly destroyed it for me so I think it only fair that I share this.

I cannot watch any scene now featuring James. Just listen to how he takes in a deep
    breath, speaks and then there is a long nasal exhalation/sigh as the other person is talking
    in the scene.

I cannot describe just how incredibly irritating it is.

Sorry!!

At least I'm not the only one... he did the very same in Corrie... no wonder Tracy lamped him!!!!!;)

• Advertisement

He is a boring character really. I thought at first, the argy bargy between him and Cain, in the early days, was mildly entertaining. Now all he does is gaze at Adam...
    He and Chas have no chemistry at all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Anyone else notice that poor dan looked like a full sized dwarf yesterday? I'm not sure if its that beard thing or his haircut but he has a real head of a dwarf and I never copped it before.

I love Val! Calling the ambulance for the heart attack her husband was going to have lol

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Oh god, James and his heavy breathing. I noticed it before but last night's episode it really really got to me. I didn't like him before and now because of that I can't actually stand him. Does my nut in. What a terrible casting and a terrible character. He's so utterly unlikable.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Now all he does is gaze at Adam...

young love :D

only joking yeah i agree he is boring he was great in coronation street

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

At least I'm not the only one... he did the very same in Corrie... no wonder Tracy lamped him!!!!!;)

I liked him as Charlie Stubbs in Corrie

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Fair play to Chris Chittel, at 66 years old, for actually doing the Skydive for this episode.

Wow! My grandad is well into his 80s and looks younger than Pollard. I thought he was well into his 70s at least .

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Eric has always looked old though- this is him back in 1997/1998 and he really hasn't changed much!

christopher_chittell2.jpg

Posy wrote: »
    Eric has always looked old though- this is him back in 1997/1998 and he really hasn't changed much!

That's true. I would never have thought that he is 'only' 66 now, he looks ten years older.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Anyone else notice that poor dan looked like a full sized dwarf yesterday? I'm not sure if its that beard thing or his haircut but he has a real head of a dwarf and I never copped it before.

I love Val! Calling the ambulance for the heart attack her husband was going to have lol

I cant look at Dan with the tan (ha) i mean he just looks wrong!!! I love Pollard he is Gas fair dues to him doing the skydive id LOVE to do one

Posy wrote: »

some people age better like eric he looks well good now then back then

I'm so happy that Kerry going to finally get her big day

as for Val & Eric all know there getting back together let this be for the final time please
    Val & Eric get married again this week

Why wasn't Rodney at Eric and Val's wedding?

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Why wasn't Rodney at Eric and Val's wedding?

filming different days maybe ? i know i dislike it also

Why did Rodney not do the skydive? I missed bits here and there over the last while. He said to Georgia, I can explain...or something like that.

Why did Rodney not do the skydive? I missed bits here and there over the last while. He said to Georgia, I can explain...or something like that.

In the end he was too scared I think after talking Eric into it :p

• Advertisement

New Summer Spoilers
    - The Tour de France is bringing a bit of sporting celebrity to the Dales with Olympic cyclist Victoria Pendleton dropping by.

- The real fireworks are over at Bulter's Farm, where viewers will see Adam Barton finally hear the news that mum Moria has been so desperately keeping from him - James is his dad.

- There's a nasty accident coming Andy Sugden's way, and a typically frosty welcome for Sam's new girlfriend.

- However, best of all is the fact that Charity's cruel pregnancy lie to husband Declan is in jeopardy.

Charity Reveal so soon i thought that would of been a christmas storyline

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Sinead Mc1

Not digging the whole Andy&Bernice thang! Not well matched at all. Seen it all before with Jason&Stella in corrie. Like Jason, Andy is now made out to be a bit of a pitiful character. All muscle, no brains, cant get a girl. 2 of em would be eaten alive round my parts.
    By girls of their own age.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Does anyone else find Harriet an annoying character?

ratmouse wrote: »
    Does anyone else find Harriet an annoying character?

I like her :o

Michelle Hardwick has revealed that there is a new romance storyline ahead for her character Vanessa Woodfield.

Vanessa is currently single, but will be hoping for a chance of happiness when the story begins in the coming weeks.

Hardwick told Digital Spy: "It's going to get a little bit more busier for Vanessa on screen in the summer, so watch this space! Hopefully there's going to be a nice love interest for her."

Asked whether the character in question will be an existing regular or a newbie, she replied: "I can't say just yet, you'll have to wait and see!"

Last year, viewers saw Vanessa fall for her best friend Rhona Goskirk (Zoe Henry) as she supported her through a painkiller addiction.

Despite some confusion over her sexuality, Vanessa has since decided that she wants to find a man.

And thankfully it's not Dom, as his days in Emmerdale must be very close to ending.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

And thankfully it's not Dom, as his days in Emmerdale must be very close to ending.

Was just thinking the same thing !!!! Tbh though, I don't really like Vanessa much, sorry :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Was just thinking the same thing !!!! Tbh though, I don't really like Vanessa much, sorry :D

But you wouldn't wish Dom on anyone :D...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

But you wouldn't wish Dom on anyone :D...

Haha!!!!! Definitely not! have a pain here laughing , thank you for brightening my evening! Why don't they pair the two of them off and get rid of two very inanimate actors together :D

• Advertisement

Priya and baby Ambra look quite healthy despite her not eating

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement