Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

3 years for Belle shell be out by Christmas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Didn't expect the 2nd episode tonight so it was a bonus!

Has James ever even had a conversation with Lisa until tonight? He was actually watchable in that scene.

Loved Donna's outfit for the christening. Is Rhona the only one who knows that shes ill or did she tell Marlon?

I dread to think what Ross has done to that bloke.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Yay Dom is gone

Sam charged being a pervert in the court of justice :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

So has Eden Taylor-Draper who plays Belle left the show for awhile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

So has Eden Taylor-Draper who plays Belle left the show for awhile?

I'm wondering if she is in school outside of the show and given her age 16 might she be focusing on her GCSE exams?

There was no announcement that she was leaving the soap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    I'm wondering if she is in school outside of the show and given her age 16 might she be focusing on her GCSE exams?

There was no announcement that she was leaving the soap.

I say they didn't announce it because it would have given away the trial outcome

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭emanresu esrever

Kerry is the best thing to happen to Emmerdale she steal every scene she is in

yeah, really like her and her fella (cmplete block on his name!)

so are James and Lisa going to get it on!! haha! Think of the James nasal grunting and Lisa shrieking then! And Zak whining when he finds out! And Chas shouting! and Sam making faces! And Moira patronising! And Cain smart remarking! and Debbie brooding as usual.

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Same here. I really don't see what any woman would see in David, much less to have two women fighting over him. :D
    I used to find Priya painful, but feel sorry for her now really.

I'm a hetro sexual guy and its obvious to me that David is good looking, and he also seems to be a decent and loyal and sound guy. Hes given into temptations, yes but Priya practically threw herself st him while Alicia was in prison and didnt want to be with him despite him loving her and minding her son (or nephew!!) and treating him like his own . Dont see him as bad in anyway tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    Has James ever even had a conversation with Lisa until tonight? He was actually watchable in that scene.

Agree re James.
    Just caught a bit of that scene again today. He seemed to go into the back room for no reason really, just to stand brooding at the worktop :D.

I thought, at first, he wasn't going to say anything to Lisa.

• Advertisement

Agree re James.
    Just caught a bit of that scene again today. He seemed to go into the back room for no reason really, just to stand brooding at the worktop :D.

I thought, at first, he wasn't going to say anything to Lisa.

am i going mad or did you post this earlier, delete it, and then post it again!!! it was definitely there earlier! ha!

Jai going broke ?

Jai going broke ?

Amazing how quickly that can happen in soapland :D.
    I'm guessing someone close to him will step in as an investor ;).

Amazing how quickly that can happen in soapland :D.
    I'm guessing someone close to him will step in as an investor ;).

leyla and megan want to

jai picks leyla

not much or spoiler to need tags does it

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Jai going broke ?

Sure tis all the wages he pays the staff, they all eat out 2-3 times a day, drinkies in the pub every day, and still find the mulah to keep on top of rent and bills! :eek:

Would Jai not have had to pay out a load of dosh in the divorce to Charity?

leyla and megan want to

jai picks leyla

not much or spoiler to need tags does it

I think Jai and Leyla would be a better pairing than him and Megan too

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think Jai and Leyla would be a better pairing than him and Megan too

I agree. In fact now that I'm thinking of it, Leyla and Jai would go together quite well!

once again i feel so bad for Robbie :( nobody loves him

once again i feel so bad for Robbie :( nobody loves him

Megan could afford to rent one of Declan's many houses for herself and Robbie, she don't care one bit

• Advertisement

Where does Megan live now?

Leyla has proved herself a business genius in the past so she's be an ideal investor in the factory.

Didn't Donna have an affair with a colleague called Ross at some stage? What are the odds in soap of being involved with 2 guys with the same Christian name? When will supersleuths Rhonda and Marlon figure out that there's something dodgy going on?

Where does Megan live now?

Leyla has proved herself a business genius in the past so she's be an ideal investor in the factory.

Didn't Donna have an affair with a colleague called Ross at some stage? What are the odds in soap of being involved with 2 guys with the same Christian name? When will supersleuths Rhonda and Marlon figure out that there's something dodgy going on?

With Jai?

Yes Ross was Paddy's cousin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

Where's emmerdale gone these days?

Gal44 wrote: »
    Where's emmerdale gone these days?

World Cup, the arch nemesis of soaps.

World Cup, the arch nemesis of soaps.

this is the best quote i ever heard i am so stealing this :D

Is Donna gone for good?

Why is Nicola on overdrive with Jimmy? Are they trying for a baby or what?

Why did genius Pete ask the nurse about George when he and Ross had already overheard Mrs George explain his medical condition in full on the phone?

Is Donna gone for good?

Why is Nicola on overdrive with Jimmy? Are they trying for a baby or what?

Why did genius Pete ask the nurse about George when he and Ross had already overheard Mrs George explain his medical condition in full on the phone?

I didn't see last night, but Donna is not gone for good.

i heard emmerdale only on next Thursday because of the world cup will know more when i get my tv now magazine tomorrow

i heard emmerdale only on next Thursday because of the world cup will know more when i get my tv now magazine tomorrow

Just looking at mag here, it's on Thursday and Friday, 2 episodes each night.

• Advertisement

Just looking at mag here, it's on Thursday and Friday, 2 episodes each night.

cool thanks :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement