Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,316 ✭✭✭pigtown

I don't really understand all the hate from Chas. So Moira had an affair 23 years ago and decided that people didn't need to know about it. Especially Adam. How is this a bad thing?

Also I'm still convinced that James took the wrong sock from the boys' house and he's not really the father.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

pigtown wrote: »

Also I'm still convinced that James took the wrong sock from the boys' house and he's not really the father.

I would love if that turned out to be the case, it crossed my mind yesterday when the DNA test was mentioned.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pigtown wrote: »
    I don't really understand all the hate from Chas. So Moira had an affair 23 years ago and decided that people didn't need to know about it. Especially Adam. How is this a bad thing?

Chas wanted Cain to know the whole truth but Moira didn't and now Moira landed Chas in it with Cain by revealing she knew too previously

I have zero sympathy for Moira

It be good to have Holly and Hannah back for a brief time so to help Adam and rip into Moira as well :p

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I would love if that turned out to be the case, it crossed my mind yesterday when the DNA test was mentioned.
    I've been thinking that since he got the test done. Who sends away a sock for DNA analysis anyway?!

Posy wrote: »
    I've been thinking that since he got the test done. Who sends away a sock for DNA analysis anyway?!

Adam's face, when Moira said James got a test done, was priceless.
    He played it well, but, as always, for me, Cain stole the show. I thought it was very good, when Chas said to him...can't remember exact words...that he wasn't whiter than white, and he said something like 'at least people know what I am'.

There were some very good scenes, overall, in those two episodes.

• Advertisement

LynnGrace wrote: »
    There were some very good scenes, overall, in those two episodes.
    Acted very well by Cain and Adam I thought. I really enjoyed the scene with just the two of them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Acted very well by Cain and Adam I thought. I really enjoyed the scene with just the two of them.

Completely forgot what Cain and Adam had in common until that scene!

Really good scene.

Did Debbie walk out of her house and leave her kids alone as Pete was at the farm working?

You would think Moira would tell James and his sons to stay away from the farm until Adam cools down towards him especially

• Advertisement

Since when has Moira had that kind of cop on!? :rolleyes:

A few totally predictable things happened last night.

Diane walked in on Bernice and Andy at the Salon.

Debbie came back and is now shouting the odds at Moira. Debbis is so perfect and has always put her family first so she's entitled to do that.

Leyla's investment in the factory was a real success.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Charitys face :D

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Charitys face :D

Yes a nice tan for her and Declan :p

I hope Charity gets a few digs into Moira too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

If Cain goes back to Moira straight away, I shall never look at him in the same way again..(ooglie eyes) :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    If Cain goes back to Moira straight away, I shall never look at him in the same way again..(ooglie eyes) :D

I'd imagine there is an ulterior motive for any such return.

Declan & Charity's run in with the San Tropez was the highlight of tonights episodes. :D

the new home farm looks nice inside and out

Radio5 wrote: »
    Declan & Charity's run in with the San Tropez was the highlight of tonights episodes. :D

:D. True. They seemed to be gone ages...in soap time.

so that Victoria girl famous for cycling ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭u_c_thesecond

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I could do some v filthy things to that man that my husband would quickly divorce me for...
    so that Victoria girl famous for cycling ?

i was wondering who the hell she was- big chuffed head on jimmy:D

• Advertisement

Once Upon a Weatherfield & Happily Emmerdale After

Coronation Street & Emmerdale Trailer

]

Jimmy and Nico very funny as usual :p

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Jimmy and Nico very funny as usual :p

they are great together

Great scenes at Home Farm. Charity does look a little worried though and not just when Declan talks about "trying again". I think she knows she's underestimated Megan this time.

How long more can Donna cover for Ross? Surely they'd have to be more detail about the kebab shop owner " recognising him" from the night of the robbery?

I want to slap Adam now. I really do.

Poor old Andy. Lying in that hospital bed, far away from Bernice's gentle ministrations and only snivelling Adam for company.

Emmerdale are planning to mark 21 years since the 1993 plane crash with a huge disaster storyline for christmas 2014!"

so christmas day is a war zone :)

sounds exciting

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

What sort of trouble is Sam going to get himself into now...

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    What sort of trouble is Sam going to get himself into now...

seems like a prostitute using him for his cash wonder how he met her

seems like a prostitute using him for his cash wonder how he met her

Chatting on the phone :p I'd say Sam racked up the bill not Jimmy

Missed most of it tonight, just saw that Declan (inevitably) found out Charity lied to him. He doesn't know the half of it yet!

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Chatting on the phone :p I'd say Sam racked up the bill not Jimmy

oooooooooo yeah im so stupid :P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement