Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

seems like a prostitute using him for his cash
    I think she may be disappointed so. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Poor old Sammy.

It is another rule of Dingledom that he can never be happy. Alice was lovely and they had little Samson but she just had to be killed off.

Then there was the girl who left him for the wonderful Eli, can't remember her name.

And then Rachel and they were happy for a about 5 minutes before she had to be banished in the stupidiest storyline ever , even by Emmedale's high standards. And now this.

Andy will ringing the lawyers, hope the Bartons' have insurance. Oh, what's the betting that someone will have been supposed to pay their premium but they didn't........

Charity is in trouble with the Dec. Yipeee. Long may it last.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

It'd be nice if the story with Sam and Tracey goes the opposite of how we're all assuming it will go. I think they could potentially become a very good couple - they had great chemistry on screen last night. Moreso than he has with any of his previous girlfriends.
    Just because they met through an adult chat line, it doesn't mean they can't fall in love.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Adam gets a job in the pub thanks to James and makes a pass at Chas

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It'd be nice if the story with Sam and Tracey goes the opposite of how we're all assuming it will go. I think they could potentially become a very good couple - they had great chemistry on screen last night. Moreso than he has with any of his previous girlfriends.
    Just because they met through an adult chat line, it doesn't mean they can't fall in love.

+100

Love Sams charactor, genuinely think the actor who plays him portrays him excellently, would love him to have some lasting happiness. Yeah I know, it's soapland, that normally doesn't happen :D

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Adam gets a job in the pub thanks to James and makes a pass at Chas

i hate
    Adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    +100

Love Sams charactor, genuinely think the actor who plays him portrays him excellently, would love him to have some lasting happiness. Yeah I know, it's soapland, that normally doesn't happen :D

Agreed. I saw him interviewed briefly, about a cycle the characters were doing, for charity, ( not Charity ;)), and I hardly recognised him.
    Yes, it would be nice to see him happy again. He can be so funny...asking Declan could she stay cos he had loads of rooms.

Dan brother is very attractive

Dan brother is very attractive

I hope Kerry don't go off with him

Why was Moron Dingle all over him like a rash?

I hope Kerry don't go off with him

Why was Moron Dingle all over him like a rash?

man crush

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

+100

He's been in the show almost 20 years now, it'd be nice to see things go right for him for a change.
    I think Sam is one of those characters everyone roots for as there is no bad in him whatsoever. Would be great for the soap to portray that nice guys don't always finish last.
    Charity is actually likeable when she looks out for Sam (granted she's the one who screwed him over the most with the Home Farm fire and getting rid of Rachel, but at least she's trying to look out for him)

He's been in the show almost 20 years now, it'd be nice to see things go right for him for a change.
    I think Sam is one of those characters everyone roots for as there is no bad in him whatsoever. Would be great for the soap to portray that nice guys don't always finish last.
    Charity is actually likeable when she looks out for Sam (granted she's the one who screwed him over the most with the Home Farm fire and getting rid of Rachel, but at least she's trying to look out for him)

Woah, 20years?? Doesn't seem that long! And I've been watching Emmerdale since it was Emmerdale Farm ha :D

And yes, totally agree about Charity, was actually nice to see her try to help him out tonight, even if it is out of guilt.
    But I've changed my mind about Sams new friend...Did I see an evil glint in her eye when she hugged him in second half tonight :(

Woah, 20years?? Doesn't seem that long! And I've been watching Emmerdale since it was Emmerdale Farm ha :D

And yes, totally agree about Charity, was actually nice to see her try to help him out tonight, even if it is out of guilt.
    But I've changed my mind about Sams new friend...Did I see an evil glint in her eye when she hugged him in second half tonight :(

Yes saw that too

Yes saw that too

I KNEW I wasn't seeing things!! Poor Sam, would they not just let him have one good friend, doesn't even have to be a girlfriend :(

I KNEW I wasn't seeing things!! Poor Sam, would they not just let him have one good friend, doesn't even have to be a girlfriend :(

I used like Sam's friendship with Mr. Pollard (Eric) :p, when Sam used work for him

I think Emmerdale is the most enjoyable soap at the moment, hopefully they can keep up the good work, as it had been a little bit stale for awhile.

And I agree that Sam certainly needs a good friend. Someone outside of the Dingle clan, who isn't out to take advantage of him. Someone like Vanessa or Katie spring to mind.

I used like Sam's friendship with Mr. Pollard (Eric) :p, when Sam used work for him

Yeah, that was good actually. Shame they don't even speak to each other anymore.
    I do like his scenes with Sean too, but he needs a friend closer to his own age.

Yeah, that was good actually. Shame they don't even speak to each other anymore.
    I do like his scenes with Sean too, but he needs a friend closer to his own age.

That's it in a nutshell, just someone he can bounce off of, be himself with. Sorry, Sams character makes me feel all protective :)

Finn goes on a date
    and is victim of a violent homophobic attack but he could also have been raped too judging by the spoiler of his nightmare not being over.No idea if that will be the case though.

:(

Finn goes on a date
    and is victim of a violent homophobic attack but he could also have been raped too judging by the spoiler of his nightmare not being over.No idea if that will be the case though.

:(

Poor Finn, him and Ross are the only Bartons I like

• Advertisement

i except Ross
    to hunt down the scumbag and destroy him

Same here. I love Finn. I thought he was brilliant when the story emerged about Adam and James.

I had that forgotten, yes, it's true, they were good together.

I wonder will Sam's phone a friend try it on with Robbie

Will be surprised if she doesn't tbh. Her eyes lit up when she seen him and poor Sam looked like he knows this isn't going to end well, them sharing the house

Will be surprised if she doesn't tbh. Her eyes lit up when she seen him and poor Sam looked like he knows this isn't going to end well, them sharing the house

For a minute,I was looking at him, thinking who the heck is that :D, when he appeared at the top of the stairs :D

LynnGrace wrote: »
    For a minute,I was looking at him, thinking who the heck is that :D, when he appeared at the top of the stairs :D

You sure you're not my twin??? Cos I was thinking the exact same thing for a minute ha:D

You sure you're not my twin??? Cos I was thinking the exact same thing for a minute ha:D

Haha, maybe. :D
    I missed a few weeks in a row, and didn't really know where Robbie was...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Haha, maybe. :D
    I missed a few weeks in a row, and didn't really know where Robbie was...that's my story and I'm sticking to it. ;)

Tbh, I had just completely forgotten about Robbie :eek:

• Advertisement

noooo i want Robbie to have the hot for Finn

she only use him and reject him sending him further into depression

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement