Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

Producer Kate Oates has appeared in a video on This Morning to reveal the spoilers for Emmerdale this summer.
    There are weddings for Dan & Kerry (Daz may not help), Marlon & Laurel (Donna's illness causes problems), and Priya & Rakesh (this is an arranged marriage - a first for Emmerdale).

There are also dramatic exits and returns.

Finally, Charity and Declan may get their comeuppance for the Christmas fire

I Hate Adam
    I Hate Adam
    I Hate Adam
    I Hate Adam
    I Hate Adam

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

i want him to get run over my a tractor

did dan brother stage a robbery ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

did dan brother stage a robbery ?

Yes looks that way

I thought Leyla has better taste than her roommate Katie's ex

so sad :(

the baby that played leo in emmerdale died

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/soaps/s12/emmerdale/news/a583460/emmerdale-pays-tribute-to-toddler-who-played-marlon-and-rhonas-son.html#~oJEmAOvXSf8NIY

i remember saying last week he has an infectious smile

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Aw, that is really sad, little dote.
    RIP.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

That's awful- the poor little thing. :(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭A V A

really sad to hear, he even had me giggling with tonights episode

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Very sad news indeed. RIP

• Advertisement

im in tears here so sad Donna asking Laurel to be April mum when she dies :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 751 ✭✭✭Gal44

God I'm beginning to like Ross! Actually Felt bad for him with the Donna stuff

Gal44 wrote: »
    God I'm beginning to like Ross! Actually Felt bad for him with the Donna stuff

same, iv the feeling he's going to turn nice and do good with dans brother who basically is a con artist and a c*nt, and put him in his place or something along this lines

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 392 ✭✭Fionne

What's with the face on Dan's brother (can't remember his characters name but he's Mark Jordon, used to be on Heartbeat) I keep getting distracted by what looks like bronzer on his cheeks! It's just....weird.

FonE wrote: »
    What's with the face on Dan's brother (can't remember his characters name but he's Mark Jordon, used to be on Heartbeat) I keep getting distracted by what looks like bronzer on his cheeks! It's just....weird.

look like maybe he has some scar on his face and he is covering up

he was on heartbeat for along time my parents used it watch it every Sunday when i was a kid

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

When ever Dan's brother has been on heartbeat thus week I've been singing the theme tune to heartbeat in my head.
    Impossible to be in a bad mood when singing that tune I've discovered.

Coming up on Emmerdale, newcomer Daz Spencer continues to behave badly as he
    makes a move on his brother Dan's fiancée Kerry Wyatt.

Daz (Mark Jordon) tries his luck with Kerry as they share a moment alone on the eve of her wedding to Dan.

The night in question is memorable from the start as the men and women change clothes for Dan and Kerry's stag and hen parties.

After slipping out of Dan's party early, Daz heads back to Dale Head and finds Kerry (Laura Norton) looking for a CD for her own celebrations.

Turning on the charm, Daz compliments Kerry and tries to kiss her, unaware that a furious Dan (Liam Fox) has seen everything. Will this ruin Kerry's desire for a dream wedding?

do the emmerdale writers have a thing for the fella cross dressing ?

in the coming weeks there is more of it to come

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

do the emmerdale writers have a thing for the fella cross dressing ?

in the coming weeks there is more of it to come

Plus, don't forget Val and Rodney's son was a Drag Queen! I want to say, Mark? Paul? Can't remember his name off the top of my head.

Plus, don't forget Val and Rodney's son was a Drag Queen! I want to say, Mark? Paul? Can't remember his name off the top of my head.

Oh yes Paul I liked him

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Some weird bits tonight. David just randomly changing the wheel for Merc man car for a start. Did they say why the garage was closed? Maybe I just missed the explanation but it seemed like everyone else was at work at the time so why was it all closed up?

Where did Ross find the girl, in the relatively short time between him leaving the pub and Donna arriving at the house?

Marlon asking his current girlfriend to bring their wedding forward to make a happy day for his dying ex-wife and young child, while another ex and mother of another of his children looks on. Am I the only one who thinks thats strange?

Maybe he's just trying to rival David with his harem. You can bet that David will have plenty to say when he discovers who Merc man really is.

I want to kill Andy now. He's doing my head in at this stage and I wish both Katie and Bernice would abandon him.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Where did Ross find the girl, in the relatively short time between him leaving the pub and Donna arriving at the house?

am she wanted a threesome and i was watching it with my dad it was so embarrassing

Still hurt that Dan called her a bad mum, Kerry allows Daz to console her as he suggests that she postpones the wedding. Later, as the couple prepare for their hen and stag parties, Dan apologises and they agree the wedding is still on - but they are unaware that an unhappy Daz is listening in.

Later, during the stag party, Daz slips out and heads back to Dale Head, where a drunken Kerry is looking for a CD. He compliments Kerry and tries to kiss her, unaware that a fuming Dan has seen. How will Kerry talk her way out of this one?

Meanwhile, Val arrives home as Pollard fills her in on Finn's situation. She gives Finn time off believing it's what he needs, but Finn drowns his sorrows with a bottle of vodka. Later, a drunken Finn apologises to Eric as he is serving customers, telling him and Victoria that he needs to know why his mum left - but it all becomes too much for Finn and he throws up. Victoria is worried, but can she help him find his mum?

Elsewhere, Dan is torn when Chas tells him that the army could be the making of Sean. He agrees to sign the consent, but wants Ali in the dark until after the wedding.

Also today, Laurel feels like she's losing control when Marlon tells her they should let Leyla plan the wedding.

On the morning of the wedding, a distraught Kerry pleads with Dan, telling him that the kiss was all Daz. She ends up leaving in tears when Dan tells her that he doesn't know what to do.

Later, an upset Kerry waits outside the church hoping for the arrival of her husband-to-be, but as everyone waits for the wedding to start, there's no sign of the groom. Will Dan turn up? And if he does, will this be day that Kerry has dreamed of, or will it turn into her worst nightmare? Either way, it's set to be a day of drama that both Kerry and Dan won't forget in a hurry, especially when the police are called…

Meanwhile, Chas asks Marlon if he plans to go on honeymoon, but he tells her that he doesn't think Victoria is ready to take charge of the kitchen. Laurel knows what the real reason is and she presses him about it. When Marlon admits it's because of Donna, Laurel storms out, leaving him with mixed feelings of anger and guilt. Later at the church, Donna questions why Laurel is not there and urges Marlon to find her. Can Marlon save his troubled relationship?

Katy and Andy find themselves in an embrace again

Elsewhere, wanting to put an end to the awkwardness, Katie tells Andy that he needs to move past the kiss as she doesn't want to lose him as a friend. They both enjoy a drink together, but when Victoria calls round, Andy is eager to get rid of his sister. Once she leaves, Katie comes out of her hiding place, but will this lead to another kiss?

Also today, Victoria calls Finn, which gets the attention of a café customer, Brad. Finn arrives at the pub, where Brad questions him all about the farm and asks where he lives, but Victoria interrupts and thwarts Brad's attempts to learn more. Victoria hands Finn a list of addresses telling him she has been looking for his mum, but will Finn be happy with Victoria's interfering or will Victoria regret trying to help her friend? And just who is Brad?

Finally, Debbie's suspicions are confirmed when she sees Donna and Ross flirt, while Harriet is caught red handed when she texts Carole from Ashley's phone asking her to come to the party at The Woolpack.

A sad Dan sits in the police station still in his wedding suit, while Kerry has been arrested. Dan is surprised to overhear that Daz has a criminal record, but Daz plays it down. The brothers argue as they head home and Dan tells Daz that he needs to find somewhere else to live.

Later, Kerry finds Dan and pleads with him to let her explain her side of the story, but Dan tells her that he wants her to go as far away from him as possible. Will Kerry ever get her happy ever after?

Meanwhile, Debbie confronts Donna and Ross over their relationship. Ross tells Debbie to keep quiet using Pete as collateral, but will Debbie listen to Ross's warning?

Elsewhere, Sean questions whether Dan can still sign legal documents if he has a police record. Ali realises he is talking about the army and goes to confront Dan, realising he has lied to her.

Also today, Laurel assures Donna that she is okay with moving the wedding forward.

Finally, Harriet feels a pang of jealousy when Ashley invites Carole to dinner and they are clearly into each other, while Katie and Andy decide to give their relationship another go but keep it a secret.

Mystery man Brad still seems keen to get to Finn and deliberately bumps into him. On spotting Brad's Japanese travel guides as they tumble to the ground, Finn is intrigued, just as Brad had hoped. Brad offers Finn a drink, but when Finn is not looking, he sneaks something into it.

Victoria and James are both glad to see that Finn has met Brad, both totally unaware of the danger he is in. Finn is feeling woozy but when Brad leads him outside, he pushes Finn into his car and drives off. Finn is out cold as they drive into a barn, where Brad wipes down the car for fingerprints, re-starts the engine and then leaves - just as the barn begins to fill with toxic fumes…

Meanwhile, Kerry is due in court over her arrest, but is determined to face up to things with Dan. Dan is reticent and annoyed with her next tactic to try to win him back, utterly fed up with how things are. Later, Kerry receives an unexpected envelope, which gives her the impetus to sort things out with Dan once and for all.

Elsewhere, Harriet covers her sadness as she hears how great Ashley's date with Carole was. Later, Ashley is left stunned when Bob says that he has noticed the chemistry between him and Harriet. Bob urges Ashley to speak to Harriet, but will she speak up about her feelings or once again give Ashley the wrong impression?

Also, Charity has marked Tracy's card, suspicious of what her game is. Tracy once again manipulates Sam, but is caught red-handed by Charity and is told to pack and go.

Finally, Debbie warns Donna about sending Ross to threaten her and Donna wonders what Ross has done.

Finn is found unconscious in the car with the barn filled with toxic fumes. Cain and Pete drag him out, but Finn is unresponsive and is rushed to hospital.

Later, a doctor tells the Bartons that Finn is being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning but it's critical. Initially everyone believes that Finn has tried to commit suicide, until Cain explains that he was in Brad's car. Soon they understand that the mysterious Brad has tried to kill Finn…

Meanwhile, Kerry is determined to resolve things with Dan, but he tells her to grow up. Kerry is sad at what she has lost, but Bob passes on some advice to Kerry about how she is perceived. Later, a determined, Kerry appears dressed in Brenda's clothes, vowing to be a new woman and win back Dan.

Elsewhere, Harriet is about to confess her feelings to Ashley but once again is scuppered.

Also, Tracy, Robbie and Sam plead with Charity to allow them to stay. Later, Sam once again pays Tracy for her time - she is clearly playing him for everything she can.

Finn's family and friends are still deeply worried as they sit in silence at the hospital. The doctor informs them that Finn's toxicology report showed traces of Rohypnol, indicating that he could have been raped.

Afterwards, Finn's brothers vow to find Brad and get their revenge…

Meanwhile, at Gennie's memorial, Kerry is wearing Brenda's clothes in an attempt to win back Dan. She continues to front out her new 'style' as the villagers fill the café to write the names of people they miss on balloons. Heartbroken Kerry does her best to make amends, but will her efforts be rewarded or will she have to think about starting again?

Elsewhere, Sandy is unconvinced that Harriet is happy about the Ashley and Carole situation.

Also today, Lisa is not impressed when Sam takes Tracy to the memorial. Later, greedy Tracy helps Sam fill out a credit card application.

Finally, Katie agrees that she and Andy should go public about their relationship tomorrow.

Does Debbie still want Ross as why else is she getting involved in his "relationship with Donna"

could someone explain to me why the man pyria is meeting with , called Rishy Uncle??:confused: would whats about to happening be incest? ? or am i missing something within their religion?

A V A wrote: »
    could someone explain to me why the man pyria is meeting with , called Rishy Uncle??:confused: would whats about to happening be incest? ? or am i missing something within their religion?

in some cultures close friends of the family guy the children call there parents friends aunts or uncles

in some cultures close friends of the family guy the children call there parents friends aunts or uncles

oh ok

really doesn't fit i our culture tho :P very weird lol

Cain should have gone off with Ross's one night stand bird

just reading up on Finn storyline some more sounds horrifying

• Advertisement

i except Ross
    to hunt down the scumbag and destroy him

It happens because of Ross and Donna's crime spree

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement