Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

I wonder if Daz had something to do with Kerry's husband turning up?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I wonder if Daz had something to do with Kerry's husband turning up?

Daz is such a pain.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Daz is such a pain.

Pain doesn't even describe him, and I've hardly seen Emmerdale since he arrived.

Imagine if, just once, a wedding (or a funeral) went smoothly,in soapland. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Lucyn wrote: »
    Did anyone else notice that Laurel just called Marlon, Ashley, in tonight's episode?

I thought she said that too & I was waiting for Marlon to go mentallers, but when he didnt I think she said ACTUALLY as in "no we do actually".....tho maybe I'm wrong!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Every time I read about Daz, I think its Andy's brother they're talking about. Didn't Diane and Jack adopt him? I know he's gone a long time and I don't think he was ever mentioned after he left.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,695 ✭✭✭Lisha

Radio5 wrote: »
    Every time I read about Daz, I think its Andy's brother they're talking about. Didn't Diane and Jack adopt him? I know he's gone a long time and I don't think he was ever mentioned after he left.

Thank you !!
    I thought I was the only one to be bothered by another character called Daz :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,333 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Radio5 wrote: »

Andy kicked him out for sleeping with Victoria I think

He should come back but the actor was in trouble in real life or was that his twin from Shameless

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Andy kicked him out for sleeping with Victoria I think

He should come back but the actor was in trouble in real life or was that his twin from Shameless

Daz was trying to Keep it in the family then!! Nearly as good as the Dingles!!!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭MJ23

The Kerry wan says us instead of me all the time.
    "Will ya marry us"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Whats the story with Finn and the stranger? Just missed how he ended up out of it in the car?

• Advertisement

Mince Pie wrote: »
    Whats the story with Finn and the stranger? Just missed how he ended up out of it in the car?
    Ross arrives back home and is terrified to see Gary North waiting for him. Ross punches him when he realises that he was behind Finn's attack, but Gary makes it clear that he has to pay a price for his family's safety - he has to agree to do a job for him. Ross tells him that he has a dodgy cop on his side, but will this confession put him and Donna in further danger?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,264 ✭✭✭✭Alicat

Anyone else cop that Sam's new sly girlfriend is Kimberley Walsh's sister? (From Girls Aloud)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

Haven't been following Emmerdale too intensely for the past while, but whats the story with Sam and his new girlfriend ?

Being totally honest about it, she's hardly shacked up with Sam for his wit, charm, cool turn of phrase, rugged good looks, money etc.., so whats her angle??

I would love to see Rachel come back and lamp Tracey one, she is using poor dim wit Sam, hopefully Charity will lamp her one

I wonder did James and/or Pete really do away with the mother Emma is it?

Alicat wrote: »
    Anyone else cop that Sam's new sly girlfriend is Kimberley Walsh's sister? (From Girls Aloud)

yeah she is

she taking all of sam money :mad:

Poor Finn, this is breaking my heart.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Tonight was very realistic- and sad- with poor Finn.

I'm glad he's got Victoria as a friend though. :)

Posy wrote: »
    Tonight was very realistic- and sad- with poor Finn.

I'm glad he's got Victoria as a friend though. :)

It was a really good episode. My heart was breaking for Finn, he is the completely innocent victim in all of this. Victoria is great.

just caught up with Fridays episode ah poor finn

and SAM so stupid getting a credit card she is going to fleece him

Ross reminds me of Dublin footballer Bernard Brogan

• Advertisement

just caught up with Fridays episode ah poor finn

and SAM so stupid getting a credit card she is going to fleece him

Poor old Sam. I hope someone kicks her out sooner rather than later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

Cain blackmails Charity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Cain blackmails Charity

Good!!! About time we get to see Cain back to himself :D

Ross being all sensitive crying over Donna no no no please, we need hard man funny sarcastic Ross back

The Bernice and Nicola scenes were funny with the model agent fella

Ross being all sensitive crying over Donna no no no please, we need hard man funny sarcastic Ross back

The Bernice and Nicola scenes were funny with the model agent fella

Yes, though I liked seeing that in Ross. :o
    I think they are a good couple but I don't like the storyline of them being involved in crime.

Yes, I think Bernice and Nicola are very funny together.

Pound Shop Barbie :D

best line i heard in a long time

Emmerdale bosses have announced that Duncan Preston is returning to the show as Laurel Thomas's father Doug Potts.

The actor will appear back on screen from September, when he is reintroduced as a regular cast member.

Doug will re-join the village in the run-up to Laurel's wedding to Marlon Dingle, but supporting his daughter during this important time in her life may not be the only reason for his return.

The Woolpack's landlady Diane Sugden will also be impacted by Doug's reappearance, which could stir up some old feelings between the two friends.

Show bosses have teased that Doug has a new way of earning money which may cause Diane to see him in a different light.

Speaking of his return, Preston commented: "It is lovely to be back in Yorkshire as part of the Emmerdale family. It feels like I have come home and I'm really excited about what is ahead for Doug."

Doug left the village in early 2011 to rekindle life with his ex-wife Hilary.

Emmerdale will air the character's return scenes on Tuesday, September 9.

happy to read this i like this character when he was in emmerdale and now that he is full time about time there is some decent guys in the show

I enjoyed tonight's episode. David was very funny in the pub, just before he got the thump in the jaw intended for Rakesh.

Finn was brilliant again tonight, his scene with Ross was excellent.

• Advertisement

im feeling really bad for Ross

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement