Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think
    Donna dies
    the week after next

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I think
    Donna dies
    the week after next
    Marlon
    Kisses
    Donna

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Apart from Marlon and his harem (Laurel and Rhona), does anyone else know that Donna is ill?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Radio5 wrote: »
    Apart from Marlon and his harem (Laurel and Rhona), does anyone else know that Donna is ill?

Paddy. (although it could be said Paddy would be part of this harem :pac:)

I think Adam and Ross are involved in
    her death maybe she gets shot

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Saw most of tonight's episodes, can someone clear up something for me please? Robbie was hiding in that house where he lives now, Charity knows he is there, I think I have that right.
    Does Megan have any contact at all with him, or ever wonder where he is?
    I presume he took some of the drugs also?

LynnGrace wrote: »
    Saw most of tonight's episodes, can someone clear up something for me please? Robbie was hiding in that house where he lives now, Charity knows he is there, I think I have that right.
    Does Megan have any contact at all with him, or ever wonder where he is?
    I presume he took some of the drugs also?

Megan don't give a toss about Robbie, I feel sorry for him

Megan don't give a toss about Robbie, I feel sorry for him

Yeah, I know, but I'm wondering where does she think he is?
    I can't remember how he ended up having to hide and so on, I think I missed some episodes.

Yeah, I know, but I'm wondering where does she think he is?
    I can't remember how he ended up having to hide and so on, I think I missed some episodes.

When Charity had her abortion and blamed it on Megan, Herself and Robbie got kicked out / moved out of Home Farm, Megan moved in with Jai who she was realistically with for 5 and a half minutes, and Robbie was like, nah I'll be fine, crashed here and there for a few nights, including the back of one of the haulage trucks, and happened upon the keys for that house he was squatting in due to Nicola hopping Jimmy while Charity and Declan were away.

I think that's about the top and bottom of it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,503 ✭✭✭✭Also Starring LeVar Burton

Well Megan knows Robbie is working for Jimmy and assumes he's staying with mates, but yeah she doesn't give a toss about him.

Thought the lads on ketomine was well done - would've liked to have seen a bit more of it.

• Advertisement

When Charity had her abortion and blamed it on Megan, Herself and Robbie got kicked out / moved out of Home Farm, Megan moved in with Jai who she was realistically with for 5 and a half minutes, and Robbie was like, nah I'll be fine, crashed here and there for a few nights, including the back of one of the haulage trucks, and happened upon the keys for that house he was squatting in due to Nicola hopping Jimmy while Charity and Declan were away.

I think that's about the top and bottom of it.

Thanks a mill, I just couldn't think how it ended up :).

Well Megan knows Robbie is working for Jimmy and assumes he's staying with mates, but yeah she doesn't give a toss about him.

Thought the lads on ketomine was well done - would've liked to have seen a bit more of it.

Yes, I know she doesn't give a damn about him. It just struck me to wonder did she even know where he was. They never even seem to be in the pub, or on the street, at the same time, to say hello to one another. He has nobody now, it was kind of sad to see him left there alone in the house. Meanwhile Adam had people fussing over him, albeit fitting in a few good rows at the same time! :p

Yes, I know she doesn't give a damn about him. It just struck me to wonder did she even know where he was. They never even seem to be in the pub, or on the street, at the same time, to say hello to one another. He has nobody now, it was kind of sad to see him left there alone in the house. Meanwhile Adam had people fussing over him, albeit fitting in a few good rows at the same time! :p

I agree, I did feel bad for Robbie, he's not a bad person per se, just had a lot of bad things happen to him.

I agree, I did feel bad for Robbie, he's not a bad person per se, just had a lot of bad things happen to him.

And he stood by Megan when things went wrong whereas she hasn't given him a thought.

Poor Robbie he only did the drugs so Adam would like him he is desperate for someone to love him

when the police man said Mrs dingle i was like who ? i forgot Moira is a Dingle now

Adam's a pain now.Wish he'd just leave.

Leyla and Jai! Wow!

Poor Robbie he only did the drugs so Adam would like him he is desperate for someone to love him

when the police man said Mrs dingle i was like who ? i forgot Moira is a Dingle now

The sooner Cain dumps Moira and lets her son take care of his own mess the better

The sooner Cain dumps Moira and lets her son take care of his own mess the better

We did try to tell him not to marry her :D.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

Just saw on front of the TV Now cover that
    Aaron's back next week

Where is Adam getting the drugs from and how can he afford them?

• Advertisement

sold his play-station 4

that cow got sam credit card and withdraw 400 quid poor sam

sold his play-station 4

that cow got sam credit card and withdraw 400 quid poor sam

Robbie tries to warn Zak and Sam about her but no one will listen to him

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

He robbed the Ketamine out of Vanessa's boot while she was up at the farm - he had planned to sell his play station but never did he thought he could sell the ketamine instead.

Robbie tries to warn Zak and Sam about her but no one will listen to him

poor Robbie people dont even listen to him now

poor Donna **** you Cancer :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

The actress who plays Donna was FANTASTIC last night. Those scenes in the field where she was screaming her heart out were amazing.

Agree re Donna, it was very realistically played.
    I think April is fantastic such an adorable little kid too.

Didn't Moira give him cash to cover the rent money that he owes Andy ?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

Didn't Moira give him cash to cover the rent money that he owes Andy ?

No he robbed them out of the boot of Vanessa's car!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 481 ✭✭alleystar

buswankers wrote: »
    No he robbed them out of the boot of Vanessa's car!!

That was the ketamine, he bought the heroin (from the house Moira drove him to) with the money Moira gave him for rent.

• Advertisement

I hope that one who is messing Sam around gets caught out very soon. Poor old Sam.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement