Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I hope that one who is messing Sam around gets caught out very soon. Poor old Sam.

couldn't comment here for ages as my internet was getting slow in it's old age :) but really enjoying the last couple of episodes, excellent acting from Marlon and Donna , sorry don't know their names !!

And I was telling Cain no no no don't give into Moira that easily, think I need help ha :D

Oh and get rid of Sams friend please, it's painful to watch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Has Paddy got a crush on Laurel?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

"I know you're dying, but Laurel's planning a WEDDING, so she's got bigger problems."

Fcuk off Paddy!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,407 ✭✭✭Baby4

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭buswankers

alleystar wrote: »
    That was the ketamine, he bought the heroin (from the house Moira drove him to) with the money Moira gave him for rent.

Ah sorry I'm a bit behind havent got to that episode yet!

• Advertisement

I wonder will Scott and Kelly return for Donna's funeral if she is buried in Emmerdale, where is her parents Vic and Viv buried?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

alleystar wrote: »
    That was the ketamine, he bought the heroin (from the house Moira drove him to) with the money Moira gave him for rent.

Adams bangin gear?! No way

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Does ross know donnas sick?
    Do any of us really care about adam:-S

Does ross know donnas sick?
    Do any of us really care about adam:-S

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17 taraniluanaigh

Why is Rakesh so bad? I have completely missed this!

• Advertisement

Why is Rakesh so bad? I have completely missed this!

Him and Jai have history, sounds like Rakesh let Jai lose money and business and also cheated on his now dead wife and Jai was a cokehead dealer too

I cant believe Charity let Moira slap her :mad:

Why was Andy sticking up for Sam, they were never mates

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,631 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Any excuse to be aggressive will do for Andy.

Posy wrote: »
    Any excuse to be aggressive will do for Andy.

Oh yes he beat Jo, will he start on Katy now?

Declan seemed jealous of them together

emmerdale dont think twice about killing long running characters shame Donna has to die

seriously how much worse can thinks get for poor robbie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I wonder will Scott and Kelly return for Donna's funeral if she is buried in Emmerdale, where is her parents Vic and Viv buried?

Viv's funeral was in London. Can't remember where Vic was buried. Too young to have clear memories of that time. :P

I wish Donna would tell Ross the truth.

Marlon trying to run away with April when Donna fell at the swings was hilarious. He really is very ungainly.

Loving Jai's obsession with bringing the ladies to his office for some R & R. He really is getting predictable. Talk about showing them a good time!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,060 ✭✭✭kitten_k

Donna's exit is next week, wonder if she dies or goes on the run after the job goes wrong?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Radio5 wrote: »
    Viv's funeral was in London. Can't remember where Vic was buried. Too young to have clear memories of that time. :P

Marlon trying to run away with April when Donna fell at the swings was hilarious. He really is very ungainly.

Loving Jai's obsession with bringing the ladies to his office for some R & R. He really is getting predictable. Talk about showing them a good time!!

And in true soap fashion, they never thought of locking the door, to deter unwelcome visitors, while they were 'negotiating about sweets' :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,049 ✭✭✭gazzer

kitten_k wrote: »
    Donna's exit is next week, wonder if she dies or goes on the run after the job goes wrong?

Pure guess work on my part but I reckon either Aaron or Adam (or both) have something to do with her exit. Her last ep is the same one that Aaron returns in.

No way is she going to die from her illness. I think she will be accidentally shot

When did David get the tattoos?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

emmerdale dont think twice about killing long running characters shame Donna has to die

seriously how much worse can thinks get for poor robbie

Hated it when they killed off Gennie. Was totally unprepared for it! Loved
    herself and Nikhil. Was looking forward to their running
    The Grange! Was in shock for days after she was killed in the accident!! ;)

• Advertisement

Leyla's hair when they were rumbled! :):)
    She does comedy very well!!

kitten_k wrote: »

What a legacy to leave little April if she gets killed committing a crime! :(

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    When did David get the tattoos?

he always had them he arms were always covered up

i noticed is left arm was very red he must be getting them removed

brooke 2 wrote: »
    What a legacy to leave little April if she gets killed committing a crime! :(

I kept thinking of that lately as she was getting involved, a horrible memory for her child. I know she started out wanting to make money to leave to her but :(

LynnGrace wrote: »
    I kept thinking of that lately as she was getting involved, a horrible memory for her child. I know she started out wanting to make money to leave to her but :(

I don't like that plot. Have never taken to Ross but am already feeling sorry for him! :(

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I don't like that plot. Have never taken to Ross but am already feeling sorry for him! :(

I don't like the storyline, but I like them as a couple. I thought the scenes where she told him they couldn't see one another anymore were really good. It's strange at this stage that she wouldn't have told him about her illness, I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Had Andy met that couple from the hospital somewhere before? Did he know their story or just guess from the way they were behaving?

It's interesting if they're bringing back a domestic violence storyline. They featured it briefly with Declan and Megan but seemed to gloss over it quickly enough from what I remember.

Andy was really nasty, even by his standards, to Sarah & Katie.

Enjoying Jai getting his comeuppance and having to go the engagement ceremony. Nice to see Eric and Val included, I'd nearly forgotten they are Amber's grandparents.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,951 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I've to catch up tomorrow on the episodes I missed this week, I agree about Ross and Donna, actually feel sorry for him at this point, never thought I'd say that :) .Just wish Donna would tell him

Had Andy met that couple from the hospital somewhere before? Did he know their story or just guess from the way they were behaving?

It's interesting if they're bringing back a domestic violence storyline. They featured it briefly with Declan and Megan but seemed to gloss over it quickly enough from what I remember.

Andy was really nasty, even by his standards, to Sarah & Katie.

Enjoying Jai getting his comeuppance and having to go the engagement ceremony. Nice to see Eric and Val included, I'd nearly forgotten they are Amber's grandparents.
    Same here, I'd forgotten until they were there that they were the grandparents. I don't know if Andy met that couple, I took it that it was that he copped it was domestic violence, from their behaviour, from overhearing what the guy was saying, and her fear.
    Yes, Andy wasn't long shaking off the cuddly guy image again. :D

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement