Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Emmerdale [News, Spoilers and Discussion]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,556 ✭✭✭groucho marx

Where did this tracy one come from or who is she?

Where did this tracy one come from or who is she?

she is a phone sex worker SAM is paying her for her time

she got him to take out a credit card and she is fleecing him dry

• Closed Accounts Posts: 412 ✭✭maurv1

she is a phone sex worker SAM is paying her for her time

she got him to take out a credit card and she is fleecing him dry

I think simple sam must be taking out money from a bank machine on his credit card otherwise where would he be getting all the cash. He probably doesn't realise he'll be getting a bill at the end of the month :rolleyes:

How did she come to be in charitys cottage? I dont get where she came from or met sam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,334 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

How did she come to be in charitys cottage? I dont get where she came from or met sam

Sam got Declan and Charity to let her stay in one of Declan's cottages the one where Robbie was squatting

Sam meet her on a chat line as he was lonely when Rachel left

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Looks like an eventful week ahead in the Dales!

I really hope Adam ends up in jail so far everyone is covering and making allowances for him :mad:

Ditto on adam!
    Robbies starting to grow on me,didnt like him at first.

Moira,yea she needs to disapear.

Emma Barton - the mother of Pete, Ross and Finn - will arrive on screen in a future storyline, providing viewers with a new insight into the family's history is on the way

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Since when did David have his arm almost completely tattooed? or is it just I never noticed?

• Advertisement

When Vanessa, played by Michelle Hardwick, heads to Hotten for a night on the tiles she’s delighted to attract the attention of a handsome young gentleman. With love low on her list, ever since her infatuation with her friend and colleague Rhona, she takes him straight home.
    The mood suddenly changes when her willing and very fresh-faced date Kirin, played by Adam Fielding, admits he’s only seventeen.
    Shocked at his age but also staggered he’s Rakesh’s young son, suddenly it is all too close to home for Vanessa. But will Vanessa’s heart start to rule her head where Kirin is concerned?
    Adam will first appear in Emmerdale from 21 August as a regular character.

Emma Barton - the mother of Pete, Ross and Finn - will arrive on screen in a future storyline, providing viewers with a new insight into the family's history is on the way

I hope she gets with Cain

• Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I hope she gets with Cain

That would be karma for Moira.

i hope when Aaron returns he is more upbeat he was always depressing when he was in it last time

he old rude has a ton of money and he treats woman terrible

ill see what Charity up to

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

I felt so so bad for Ross today, he was so sweet. He's gonna be heartbroken when she dies :(

Has David a crush on Priya's new man :p

I felt so so bad for Ross today, he was so sweet. He's gonna be heartbroken when she dies :(

Darn, I missed it this evening.

Haha, t'is beginning to look like that. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,744 ✭✭✭✭Jamie2k9

Everyone in the village will probably blame him to.

Jamie2k9 wrote: »
    Everyone in the village will probably blame him to.

Ross blames Aaron so expect fisticuffs between them

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,472 ✭✭✭brooke 2

I always thought there was a certain frisson between David and Nikhil. The
    eye contact was something else!!

brooke 2 wrote: »
    I always thought there was a certain frisson between David and Nikhil. The
    eye contact was something else!!

I think I started watching again not long before Nikhil left.
    Am finding David's obsession with Rakesh quite funny, just catching up on last night's episode at the moment.

Ross blames Aaron so expect fisticuffs between them

maybe they kiss just throwing it out there :pac:

I thought when Megan mentioned Harvey's name yesterday that Declan knew him, but he didn't seem to have known him before, from something he said tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭jaded_pause

Oh god lads, Ross and his teddy. I can't bare it!

So when Aaron returns we find out he's been Self Harming

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭horsefarm

I've finally caught up. I was struggling to watch all the really sad Donna scenes. And as for Donna and Ross, they are great together. I'll be devastated when that all ends. Back to boring couples like Katie and Andy
    Yawn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Who is this Harvey guy? Was the meeting with Charity a set up or what? Sorry, missed a few episodes.

Yeah Ross and Donna, its so sad and he has no clue that she is ill.

Does Laurel not know that Donna's illness has got worse? Were any of the younger Dingles, Samson, Sarah and Jack at the birthday party? Loved Gaby's bored face when Bob was doing magic! Poor Bob has had a tough old time over the years, Dawn dying, Terry & Viv dying, then his step-daughter Gennie dying and Brenda getting sick etc.

I bet we'll be seeing James a bit more over the next while. Can't wait. Not.

Radio5 wrote: »
    Who is this Harvey guy? Was the meeting with Charity a set up or what? Sorry, missed a few episodes.

Yeah Ross and Donna, its so sad and he has no clue that she is ill.

Does Laurel not know that Donna's illness has got worse? Were any of the younger Dingles, Samson, Sarah and Jack at the birthday party? Loved Gaby's bored face when Bob was doing magic! Poor Bob has had a tough old time over the years, Dawn dying, Terry & Viv dying, then his step-daughter Gennie dying and Brenda getting sick etc.

I bet we'll be seeing James a bit more over the next while. Can't wait. Not.

Can answer some :D, not all of your questions. This Harvey guy got in touch with Megan about events he wants to do, and she set up the meeting with Charity, because Harvey has a bad reputation with women.
    I thought it was a big silly that Charity was mocking his name, just seemed a bit childish, or something.
    Laurel thinks that Donna is going to have chemotherapy, that is what Marlon told her, because Donna didn't want anyone to know that she has such a short time left.
    I didn't really notice who was at the birthday party. I thought it was amazing how Donna suddenly was back to her old self when she wen off to meet Ross, although the scene between them was very good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,977 ✭✭✭Radio5

Thanks LynnGrace! So Megan is hoping Charity will be tempted by Harvey then? No surprise at Charity being childish about a name, she can be pretty childish at the best of times.

I suppose Donna had to go back to being her old self because Ross doesn't know she's ill. Also they were meeting up with Adam who is hardly the brightest bulb in the factory so they had to come across as pretty definate and decisive with him about the upcoming job.

I remember Donna,Katie and Andy hanging around together at school. Wasn't there some storyline about a teacher being knocked down in a hit and run? Ancient history I know but I was reminded of it when I saw all three of them in quick succession last nite.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement